Domp_Eet

Most outlandish XRP price predictions

27 minutes ago, LilBender said:

Where as some just spam and get no points. 

You jelly brah?

It even happened to me to get points without having posted anything at all....

JK.   Discussion again about reputation points, pointless discussion I would say, what’s the point ? That’s what I just want to point out. 

Curious if this post will get me more points than @Zerptime‘ s entry. “  Blame the likers, not the liked” -  Kim Kardashian sept’ 17. 

1 hour ago, Domp_Eet said:

Yeah just because I have some semblance of realistic expectations I'm a troll. Also I didn't even say that these predictions would not happen.... just put into perspective what they would mean compared to current prices.

How the hell is this FUD??? Are multiplied numbers FUD??? Lol you sound really rustled because some people don't drink the LamboMoon™️ instagains koolaid.

This has been a constant feature of this 'forum' for quite some time now. Although getting better with Pablo as mod.

The worst thing this site could have done was create a hierarchy.  There are many, who rising to 'Gold' status are dumb enough to

think that that actually gives them some kind of special sanction.  Pathetic.

6 hours ago, Zerptime said:

Hmmm feel like people like you with "gold" status have some kind of elitist attitude not liking new account holder from posting stuff you don't like.

Just because somebody spend their time spamming this forum and have all this points does not mean they are more credible than new account holders...

Insincerity in posts is easy to spot on this forum, especially by those who have been around a while.

However lets try and put thing in perspective, ie: number of coins held. Lets see....  if I can afford one BTC and it goes to $589 by your calc I get about $7m however if I take that $6500 and buy XRP I get approx 14k coins which if it gets to $589 gives me approx $8m. Ok so it's only $1m, who cares at those levels ..am I right??? 

Hmmmm.... own one coin thats centralized mining in China, manipulated by TPTB, has massive overhead on it's use case, isn't scale-able overtime and is tremendously harmful to the enviroment OR own (hodl) roughly 14k coins that represent the exact opposite of everything the other coin does.... 

I dunno... my logic (or maths) could be off

Edited by Sio2yH2O

10 minutes ago, Blubber said:

There are many, who rising to 'Gold' status are dumb enough to

think that that actually gives them some kind of special sanction.  Pathetic.

You do that often in real life too? Generalising groups of people, putting a stamp on them? 

Just engage the individual post(er) with counter arguments and stop this BS about “ many gold members” , “ the Zerpening”  ( anything about blacks/whites/Dutch/ redheads/ brown eyes/ pinguins/ posters named Blubber, too by accident?) without calling man and horse. 

2 hours ago, XRPLearner said:

Oh a world of proportional cryptocurrency evaluations...

Let's compare XRP at the start $0.006 (apprx) and BTC at $0.003 (March 2010)

BTC = If we apply $0.003 - $6,500 we get a 2,166,666% increase

XRP = If we apply $0.006 - 2,166,666% increase gives $13,000 per XRP in 8 Years. (I WILL TAKE THAT :) )

But the truth is, NOBODY KNOWS! Crunching numbers doesn't do anything with a volatile crypto market in it's infancy, especially when the majority have speculative values and not real world Utility. Sorry I didn't color coded anything for people...

I'm sure no one ever thought it was possible for BTC to go from $0.003 to where it did, why does is it seem so impossible for XRP to do the same?

Especially when BTC has NO use case and XRP has plenty!  

Just now, EBXRP said:

I'm sure no one ever thought it was possible for BTC to go from $0.003 to where it did, why does is it seem so impossible for XRP to do the same?

Especially when BTC has NO use case and XRP has plenty!  

I agree with you 100%, the fact is that nobody know and nothing is impossible, improbable maybe but not impossible

1 minute ago, Easyxrpeasy said:

It's funny, in a way increase of negative sentiment on the forum actually strengthens my confidence in my xrp investment and the fact that it is greatly undervalued ? Good investments attract trolls. In fact, without trolls being active I might even get worried??.

I believe it is undervalued too, but honestly ask yourself, "What do we own?" 

Not a share, not applicable to multiples of earnings, coin count is increasing, so how do we place value on it?

Volume is about the same and institutions are buying directly from Ripple now what?

How does it increase without massive retail FOMO again?

How much does XRP need to be used or be a part of life for people to want to buy and hold the coin and cause that big increase?

Last year was a anomaly!!

7 minutes ago, pumpndump said:

Last year was a anomaly!!

49 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

https://hackernoon.com/marketcycle-4e5407d0c68

For those who say it will never happen again....  ( which could be true btw, but it’s about thinking in probabilities...) 

Might wanna read earlier posted link....