Hype? Maybe. Take this with a grain of salt.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, I don't care if you believe me or not but as a good person, i need to reveal this info. I just got off the phone with my Cat, and my cat told me meowwww. Xrp will be adopted by swift, cat has al

I stopped watching Alex Cobb’s videos and unsubbed when I saw he was becoming a bit of a BG123 loon.   Another person I just recently unsubbed to is Tony’s ThinkingCrypto channel. Seriously,

What bothers me with some of this predictions is they contain conspiracy nutjob material such as: Knights Templar, Rothschild, New World order, end of times/dollar and so on. I will give merit to any

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, TokenBaby said:

This guy is desperately self important. And just as bad as the you tubers who crank out a 20 minute video every day piecing together random stories with plenty of ifs and maybes. Nice but gets old fast. I hope he is right and I am wrong.

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

6 minutes ago, automatic said:

Amen brother.

I mean most people would say something like this is an endgame for XRP they just laugh when it’s suggested it’ll happen so fast. I honestly don’t care either way because I believe the demand for XRP is gonna skyrocket and I can’t predict the specifics of how it’s going to happen so long as it does happen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.