P3T3RIS

XRP UNITED - The First Full XRP Based Exchange now LIVE

25 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Great Work @P3T3RIS ? Also good to see that two Zerpeneers have been betatesters @LilBender and @Ripple-Stiltskin

Have to check how a UI made with the help of an imposter, a wall street wizard and a drunken robot looks like...

...aaaaand another KYCAML torture to be done...*sigh*

Edited by TheHoff
they should know me from TV...hell!

27 minutes ago, TheHoff said:

Have to check how a UI made with the help of an imposter, a wall street wizard and a drunken robot looks like...

...aaaaand another KYCAML torture to be done...*sigh*

I wish I had been involved in the Betatests too, seriosly caues already at the Register Part Window, I could have given some input.

1. Text to tiny
  2. Contrast between Text and Color makes it hard to read + the darkness gives a not so appealing feeling.

Haven´t registered yet. Just noticed that, when checking the site for the first time @TheHoff

Edited by zenkert

34 minutes ago, P3T3RIS said:

We have talked about this earlier and the problem is fraud and chargebacks. For these reasons we have decided not to allow direct debit/credit card buys.

On the other hand we are integrating a payment service provider to allow card deposits to your account and then convert them to XRP or other cryptos. Cost will be higher than on regular bank-to-bank SEPA payments. I see this whole industry/business going towards full regulations and full KYC. Actually there was a case in a Latvian bank just days ago, where the bank had to pay 2.2 M euros in fines because of not following KYC procedures properly.

Yep, the chargebacks are one of the problems indeed that's why nobody did it properly yet. The problem with KYC, is that if you have a normal mobile app, you register a user, and you give him a way to purchase XRP/ERC20 token, he can not do it with credit card and if you enforce KYC for small payments, you are killing the mainstream adoption because it's annoying (not saying not useful, well, not useful for small payments at least). Would be awesome if there would be some limit like < 500€ that wouldn't require KYC.

1 hour ago, Panosmek said:

This is awesome, but please... keep out the word "Ripple". It is just XRP.

We both know the coin is XRP but at this phase of early adoption or even before that, there really are millions and millions of people who does ”understand” Ripple but have no idea what XRP is.

I am soooo waiting for the day when Ripple is just XRP ??

2 hours ago, zenkert said:

I wish I had been involved in the Betatests too, seriosly caues already at the Register Part Window, I could have given some input.

1. Text to tiny
  2. Contrast between Text and Color makes it hard to read + the darkness gives a not so appealing feeling.

Haven´t registered yet. Just noticed that, when checking the site for the first time @TheHoff

I wasn't even able to get registered...

Username ☑️
Email ☑️
Password ☑️
Matching Password ☑️
Click SignUp ☑️... and nothing.  No error code. No "thinking" on the website. Nothing. It just sits there.

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, P3T3RIS said:

Hi @hammertoe

the difference is that we use XRP as BASE currency and only XRP as BASE currency in the exchange.

BTC is 14000 XRP on BTCXRP pair

ETH is 500 XRP on ETHXRP pair

FULL XRP BASED EXCHANGE means that and hopefully this clears what we’re offering.

Right, as I said, that is great, but saying it is the 'first' is a bit misleading.

-Matt