P3T3RIS

XRP UNITED - The First Full XRP Based Exchange now LIVE

5 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

@P3T3RIS  congratulations to you and your team and thanks again for letting me be a small “ betatesting” part of another step towards #XRPthestandard!  Spread the word.

You can't believe how privileged I feel to have that small team of you respected members of this community to help us in final steps. Everything anyone of you said was spot-on, not once paying attention to anything but core functionalities being more user-friendly. Still a long way, but first steps are now taken!

9 minutes ago, PhiGuy said:

It is amazing but I wish they would have hired a proofer / copy is terrible - "The Whole Value"?...

Anyway nice to see-

We do everything we can in-house, just the team that we have. I believe in passion and determination more than perfectionism and shiny covers. I'm so proud of my team, everything we've done is more result of the same vision we share than anything else. We even tried voice-acting, but that sucked big time, we took a pro for that :)

1 hour ago, LordVetinari said:

I think your misunderstanding the context in which its used. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whole_value

I understand full well. The copy is just bad...  Sorry for being debbie downer here, but when you offer an International service (and are promoting it using English, the International business language) It would behoove them to write copy that doesn't read like it's coming from an overseas ESL student.

Anyway, I don't want to take away from this positive news and derail the thread.  Again - It is amazing news!

*I'm feeling grumpy today - just ignore me

Edited by PhiGuy

Great news! Always great to have more exchanges! And good to see another one with Eur on it.

One slight nitpick though, is you need to be careful claiming to be the first 'full XRP exchange', as Gatehub, Mr.Exchange and RippleFox were all several years before you!

-Matt

On 10/24/2018 at 11:04 AM, hammertoe said:

Great news! Always great to have more exchanges! And good to see another one with Eur on it.

One slight nitpick though, is you need to be careful claiming to be the first 'full XRP exchange', as Gatehub, Mr.Exchange and RippleFox were all several years before you!

-Matt

Hi @hammertoe

the difference is that we use XRP the BASE and only XRP the BASE  in the exchange.

BTC is 14000 XRP on BTCXRP pair

ETH is 500 XRP on ETHXRP pair

FULL XRP BASED EXCHANGE means that and hopefully this clears what we’re offering.

Edited by P3T3RIS

4 hours ago, PhiGuy said:

It is amazing but I wish they would have hired a proofer / copy is terrible - "The Whole Value"?...

Anyway nice to see-

I am sure with more thought the wording can be further improved, but to be honest on first viewing the wording did not strike me as bad.  "The whole value" does not bother me, maybe it is a inventive way of speaking, but advertising is always using inventive quirky language (The Future is Orange was a big 90's slogan that meant nothing - how about "The Future is XRP"?).  The key words of the text are effective and float over the music and the futuristic images dominate the attention and senses of a first time viewer.  The whole thing hits very hard hitting and has been played and replayed on the Etoro forum without anyone (that I have noticed) complaining about the wording.  Fact is this video satisfies a wide class of people and is going viral.

When I watch the video in a critical way I can see why people are saying it needs to be improved, for instance there is a jitter in the images of the telephones passing messages across to each other that I think is unintentional.  It is good enough for a launch and the first six months, after that I suggest you spend some money polishing the introductory video.

Personally I find a home-made element attractive, it helps me trust the company, but perhaps that is me being a bit odd.  I have made videos for my business and like yours they are not as polished as those made by a professional working with thousands of hours of experience...but that is why my customers like working with me.  They feel they are dealing with flesh and blood, not a robot or artificial intelligence.

Keep up this excellent work.   You will go far if you treat your customers well and give a simple and honest service.

Edited by Julian_Williams

10 minutes ago, EnchanterIO said:

"One time 1000€ Limit on Cryptocurrency Receving"

Receiving or puchasing? I can't buy even 100€ of XRP without identity validation?

Good work btw!

This is one time transfer per each supported coin, but not euro. Euro deposits need verification because of AML/KYC and as a licensed and regulated EU exchange, we do everything "by the book".

ALL withdrawals are subject to verification before anything is paid out, no matter what coin; euro or crypto.

Trading with XRP BASE is totally new to all of us and therefore we wanted to allow people an easy access to familiarise themselves with XRP trading. Hopefully this clears our policies and thank you for nice words, we do our best to satisfy our community first!

18 minutes ago, P3T3RIS said:

This is one time transfer per each supported coin, but not euro. Euro deposits need verification because of AML/KYC and as a licensed and regulated EU exchange, we do everything "by the book".

ALL withdrawals are subject to verification before anything is paid out, no matter what coin; euro or crypto.

Trading with XRP BASE is totally new to all of us and therefore we wanted to allow people an easy access to familiarise themselves with XRP trading. Hopefully this clears our policies and thank you for nice words, we do our best to satisfy our community first!

I see. If you could just develop an API where users can buy directly the XRP for Euro without the verification (up to a limit, per credit card) that would be insane.  I need that for a project I am working on at my company to make it user friendly for normal people not realizing cryptos are behind the scenes. Basically to "top up" funds. And something like https://changelly.com/ but without the 25% fee cut... (or other asset, or exchange the XRP for other asset as a second step).

If you have any idea how to solve it, let me know please! :)

Edited by EnchanterIO

6 minutes ago, EnchanterIO said:

I see. If you could just develop an API where users can buy directly the XRP for Euro without the verification (up to a limit, per credit card) that would be insane.  I need that for a project I am working on at my company to make it user friendly for normal people not realizing cryptos are behind the scenes. Basically to "top up" funds. And something like https://changelly.com/ but without the 25% fee cut... (or other asset, or exchange the XRP for other asset as a second step).

If you have any idea how to solve it, let me know please! :)

We have talked about this earlier and the problem is fraud and chargebacks. For these reasons we have decided not to allow direct debit/credit card buys.

On the other hand we are integrating a payment service provider to allow card deposits to your account and then convert them to XRP or other cryptos. Cost will be higher than on regular bank-to-bank SEPA payments. I see this whole industry/business going towards full regulations and full KYC. Actually there was a case in a Latvian bank just days ago, where the bank had to pay 2.2 M euros in fines because of not following KYC procedures properly.