P3T3RIS

XRP UNITED - The First Full XRP Based Exchange now LIVE

1 hour ago, P3T3RIS said:

Thank you all for your support! @at3n Especially thanks for remembering where I started this project. Our team was well on our way to launch an XRP based exchange already in July, but then the software provider just could not provide what they promised... Dead end and new start, but now we're here.

@GiddyUp We are a small international team, company is based in Estonia and we are indeed a licensed and regulated entity.

The only fiat currency we operate at the moment is euros in and out, but plans are to expand from here to how knows where.

We're starting with small amount of XRP pairs and grow it up from there. Goal is in that video, to be in the middle of everything.

We have kept quiet and worked on the background all these months, following closely this forum and our community. Hopefully we can serve you all well!

Thats a great project Peteris, so congrats for the launch. Its exactly what we are looking for with #xrpthestandard to have xrp base pair exchanges.

May I ask if the trading is done on-ledger or just withdrawals/deposits?

14 minutes ago, BANKXRP said:

Amazing Looking exchange. And what a Intro Video. I Promoted it Via Twitter and YouTube.

Lets Get you Some Pre Volume.

Thank you @BANKXRP for promoting us, loved following your work here!

6 minutes ago, Kloppos said:

Thats a great project Peteris, so congrats for the launch. Its exactly what we are looking for with #xrpthestandard to have xrp base pair exchanges.

May I ask if the trading is done on-ledger or just withdrawals/deposits?

@Kloppos Trading is definitely OFF-LEDGER, to allow fast buys and sells. XRPL is used for withdrawals and deposits just like you presented. XRP moves really fast in and out of our exchange and we do want people to hodl their funds in whatever wallet they choose

Hither to I have traded on Etoro which is very restrictive.  It is about time I learnt to trade on an exchange so I have signed up and I will initiate a transaction sometime soon

By the way I have the domain CryptoMkts.com - any use to you?  I like your name XRPUnited.

Edited by Julian_Williams

7 hours ago, P3T3RIS said:

It’s finally live! Congratulations to all of you and I am glad I could help a bit.

Those who haven’t taken a look yet, please do. The platform is really intuitive and trading is super slick. And of course, by trading with XRP base pairs, you are helping improve liquidity and also making it a standard.

5 minutes ago, LilBender said:

It’s finally live! Congratulations to all of you and I am glad I could help a bit.

Those who haven’t taken a look yet, please do. The platform is really intuitive and trading is super slick. And of course, by trading with XRP base pairs, you are helping improve liquidity and also making it a standard.

Thanks @LilBender for giving us thorough Beta-testing! You all are such a nice group of seasoned Zerpers, who gave us even more insight where we should aim. It´s been a pleasure working with you, and I definitely want us to continue with upcoming mobile applications etc.

1 minute ago, P3T3RIS said:

Thanks @LilBender for giving us thorough Beta-testing! You all are such a nice group of seasoned Zerpers, who gave us even more insight where we should aim. It´s been a pleasure working with you, and I definitely want us to continue with upcoming mobile applications etc.

Definitely. We are all in!