Domp_Eet

Anyone feel like it's too late?

On 10/23/2018 at 4:14 AM, Domp_Eet said:

Does anyone here feel like it's too late? Like the $200/ BTC to $20,000 jump (and gains of such high percentage points) will never happen again?

What I'm trying to say is that does anyone here think (or feel) that it will never happen so good in the crypto markets again, the percentage of gains dropping and getting less and less spectacular. Perhaps we are already there? Do you think this applies to XRP, being the largest gainer in the 2017/2018 bubble by 36,000%???

Maybe 0.5 to 10 USD but not to 100 or even 50? Lowered appreciation, no more big wins?

like @XRPto50dollars always says (where the heck are you) most people here will sell too early anyways so it doesnt really even matter. BTC people were thinking it was 'too late' when BTC was at $500.... then $1000... the $2000.... it'll never go past $5000..... 

its only too late for people who won't buy in now because they think its too late.

i stopped buying. no more influences for me to buy or hold or flip.. I'm done. now i wait. I'm either going to be stupidly wrong and XRP is going to fail or I'm going to be stupidly rich and trying to figure out how to cash in on endless millions. 

19 minutes ago, MegaNerd said:

like @XRPto50dollars always says (where the heck are you) most people here will sell too early anyways so it doesnt really even matter. BTC people were thinking it was 'too late' when BTC was at $500.... then $1000... the $2000.... it'll never go past $5000..... 

its only too late for people who won't buy in now because they think its too late.

i stopped buying. no more influences for me to buy or hold or flip.. I'm done. now i wait. I'm either going to be stupidly wrong and XRP is going to fail or I'm going to be stupidly rich and trying to figure out how to cash in on endless millions. 

Endless millions....nice!  Sounds like you are in the 1M XRP club. 

I wish. 

18 minutes ago, MegaNerd said:

Timelines it is all about timelines get rich quick is gone.

11 minutes ago, pumpndump said:

Timelines it is all about timelines get rich quick is gone. 

It's gone, but I don't think it's dead yet.  Two reasons:

• People have short memories and people are greedy.  Scammers and manipulators have not exactly been defeated;  they are merely regrouping and they will be back.  Once they do, the "get rich quick" days will too.
  • Even if the above doesn't come to fruition, some DAs (namely XRP) still hold much untapped potential.  If/when the space starts seeing real traction (as in "adoption") and assuming that institutional investment does eventually come in, the setup will be perfect for another gold rush.

The market may be dead at the moment, but the ingredients needed for another bubble are still alive and well.

As you said - timelines.

16 minutes ago, automatic said:

It's gone, but I don't think it's dead yet.  Two reasons:

• People have short memories and people are greedy.  Scammers and manipulators have not exactly been defeated;  they are merely regrouping and they will be back.  Once they do, the "get rich quick" days will too.
  • Even if the above doesn't come to fruition, some DAs (namely XRP) still hold much untapped potential.  If/when the space starts seeing real traction (as in "adoption") and assuming that institutional investment does eventually come in, the setup will be perfect for another gold rush.

The market may be dead at the moment, but the ingredients needed for another bubble are still alive and well.

As you said - timelines.

Time will tell. 

On 10/23/2018 at 11:46 AM, ripple37 said:

well i know nobody who went from ragz to richez from crypto. Im sure there are some...but most not.

My neigbour. Started with a few thousand € and made more than a million in 2017 with ETH.  His Jaguar on his driveway and a new wife are showing his new wealth, lol. 

He, and 22 beers + 5 whiskey, are the reason I went into crypto mid 2017. 

But : I’m no longer fixated on becoming rich with ROI’s like 30000%, but just “ playing the game” with a decent profit as my goal. XRP went 100% up in april and recently in september again, GVT more than 300% in 2 months.There’s still a lot of money to be made! 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin

1 hour ago, automatic said:

Agree the ingredients are all there, but I feel like the XRP market is beginning to percolate, definetly has hints like pre-boiling to me... just a feeling can't give any real basis, but the clues are all there IMO...

giphy.gif

The volumes are close to Jan-Feb 18, which is good as this was around peak interest of Crypto currency. So saying that as long as the buy hold swing stabilises on XRP we could easily see $1.00-$2.00 (AUD) by end of year. Its nearly a complete reverse of what happened last year (Nov-Feb) IMO.

So obviously no one really knows but I was hoping for massive gains this next few months but have changed my opinion to solid rises. I am just really happy to have seemed to have picked the right one with XRP. I am guilty of not researching other coins but I actually believe in XRP and ripple now and find it quite exciting of what will unfold and not just a means of making money.

Just think of the great story bro " I was buying XRP in the cents and was there at the beginning "

Anyway feel quite optimistic of the future and accumulating more XRP! 

16 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Good post. Yes, how will people view crypto? People hold precious metals so I imagine they will see crypto as more similar to holding silver or gold than a stock. I hope so, anyway. 

And thats an interesting point as money(fiat) is only paper or plastic anyway, a representation of a physical worth. Which for the last 20 years as become more a number in your bank balance. So its obvious that money (why do people call it fiat) has already become a digital currency.

Whereas gold is and has always been gold! And what is gold good for a global recognised currency and apparently a good conductor of electricity and looks pretty ! :D

40 minutes ago, XRPanding said:

The volumes are close to Jan-Feb 18, which is good as this was around peak interest of Crypto currency. So saying that as long as the buy hold swing stabilises on XRP we could easily see $1.00-$2.00 (AUD) by end of year. Its nearly a complete reverse of what happened last year (Nov-Feb) IMO.

So obviously no one really knows but I was hoping for massive gains this next few months but have changed my opinion to solid rises. I am just really happy to have seemed to have picked the right one with XRP. I am guilty of not researching other coins but I actually believe in XRP and ripple now and find it quite exciting of what will unfold and not just a means of making money.

Just think of the great story bro " I was buying XRP in the cents and was there at the beginning "

Anyway feel quite optimistic of the future and accumulating more XRP! 

volume is not close, in jan. it was up to 10  billions/day  ,close to march ~1b a day.Now its 300-200m /day.  Total volume of crypto  stays around 200B and not moving. So nothing to be optimistic about.

2 hours ago, ripple37 said:

volume is not close, in jan. it was up to 10  billions/day  ,close to march ~1b a day.Now its 300-200m /day.  Total volume of crypto  stays around 200B and not moving. So nothing to be optimistic about.

It's the same sad story around here. Wanting something to be true does not make it so.

7 hours ago, Blubber said:

It's the same sad story around here. Wanting something to be true does not make it so.

Well don't be sad for me - thinking positive has always done me good, as long as I'm realistic and do my homework :D I don't cross my fingers and close my eyes...

On 10/24/2018 at 8:47 PM, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

My neigbour. Started with a few thousand € and made more than a million in 2017 with ETH.  His Jaguar on his driveway and a new wife are showing his new wealth, lol. 

Jongere vrouw ??