Sign in to follow this  

Does XRP has a use case in the supply chain?

I'm tying to brainstorm here. Can i impact the DPO with XRP and get more liquidity for a company? International payments aren't much, but still a few million for direct material and intercompany. Which have a significant impact on liquidity. If you count 5-10% interest rate for your money in the 7 figures range.

Is there a use case or sultuion provided by the XRP ledger?

A supply chain solution? Not at this time. But from what you're describing, it just sounds like you're seeking faster payment options? Maybe I'm reading your post wrong, though.

There's presently several banks Ripple is close to that are working with blockchain to improve trade finance for global supply chains as well as CGI in the article below. 

So no officially, but all the parties are working together and most have strong ripple links. Up to you to figure out how strong you think the probability is that ripple and eventually XRP will be involved. Perfect use case for XRP combined with Codius in my opinion. 

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181017005819/en/Banks-Join-Forces-Transform-Trade-Finance