Sign in to follow this  
Chewiecoin

How Are We All Doing?

Been in the red for about 10months straight so I'm basically numb at this point.  Never sold any, only accumulated and have my DCA down to .80c.  Besides being in the red, i'm still very confident in this investment and it potential.   Having this forum certainly helps calm my nerves and hopefully well see some price movement before year end.   I know what i signed up for before entering this space, just wish the price reflected all Ripples progress.

Anyway, when moon?

Thanks for chiming in Chewie, I think we have some bright days ahead quite soon. I get more positive every day when I see how crypto in general is becoming so wide spread. It's exciting to see specifically how ripples progress is going to make XRP super successful. The world needs XRP, they just don't know it yet

I know a lot of people are numb atm and think xrp is overhyped and won't reach higher value but its important to remember we are in a big bear market and the whole market is down. Once bull market returns xrp will thrive. Plus xrp's intrinsic value is yet to be determined until large scale institutional use occurs.

Edited by bayarea510

14 minutes ago, Blubber said:

Wow!  XRP on sale!  Can't wait to buy MORE!

2018 mantra ad nauseum

These low prices are a gift from Brad directly to the guys on this forum. A token of his appreciation for FOMOing the **** ? out of this coin! I added to my stack on Friday. Looking to buy MORE! 

Just now, BecomeRich said:

These low prices are a gift from Brad directly to the guys on this forum. A token of his appreciation for FOMOing the **** ? out of this coin! I added to my stack on Friday. Looking to buy MORE! 

Yes!  Me too!!  The future looks ever so bright!

Thanks Chewie! Today I'm much more confident than last year that in the end we will succeed. Also, I'm convinced that XRP will be much bigger than I thought last year ... however ... I'm also thinking that we might need a lot more patience than a lot of us (including myself) thought and shared during the dec/jan bull run and during the first few months after that ... 

Whenever my mind starts worrying about the price being lower than I would have hoped for,  I try to think instead about all the preparations, time, money, hard work and effort that is put in by so many people, companies and institutions in order to enhance the fundamentals of crypto. Just thinking about that really helps me not to worry about the current price level! 

So I adhere to your motto: Be patient and HODL.

Sign in to follow this