BANKXRP

Inside RIPPLE Headquarters With Cointelegraph

gonna make a game...call it cory flappy arms

interesting vid - like a fudbuster video

2 hours ago, increasedwisdom said:

and I already have too much.

my wallet address is ….

55 minutes ago, TimeLord said:

David, never discusses the role of the editable UNL List associated with each of the Ripple selected validator nodes. An editable list is NOT de-centralized and David knows this. @JoelKatz

Those so hell bent on decentralization and distrusting of Ripple will edit the UNL. How lazy or incompetent does one have to be to not comprehend that all that is required is a text editor to modify the file? 

Do you not understand how simple it is to edit a text file? Do you realize how incompetent and careless it is to rely on default configuration files? 

Editing configuration files on a server is the most basic and important responsibility of administration. If your argument is, "no one will change them" , they've got no business being responsible for a server. Any server! 

Edited by Guest

Very smart of Cory to invite "journalists" into the office. This is exactly what is needed to improve the quality of information coming out of the crypro related journalism. 

Ripple's willingness to be transparent with regulators, skeptics and media is very telling. 

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, TimeLord said:

David, never discusses the role of the editable UNL List associated with each of the Ripple selected validator nodes. An editable list is NOT de-centralized and David knows this. @JoelKatz

Is a Github repository decentralized?

I’m curious for your answer, and explanation why a github repo is, fundamentally, any different than a UNL.

(hint: try comment out or replace line 126 of this file)

Edited by lucky