nicktemple

The tide is starting to change, here comes the Ads.

Those annoying people in the elevator sound exactly like a group of ladies at my office. They manage to make an empty coffemachine seem like an asteroid is about to hit the planet. Retirement ... please get here soon.

Edited by mandelbaum

1 hour ago, XRPRJB said:

Great answer, thanks for that. Still none the wiser though..

you know nothing John Snow is a famous line from game of thrones so believe it was meant as a joke as the guy in this advert plays hodor in GOT & basically all he says in 5 series is "Hodor" hence the joke in the above advert where he is then only hired to just say HODOR, but ends up doing HODL as the furthest he can get from this.

Plus for us XRP lovers we have the legend of Hodor the writer. Anyway GOT is worth a watch, I was sceptical at first as I usually hate fantasy things BUT it is honestly the best written thing I have watched after (& possibly even overtaking) breaking bad.

Edited by scoobysi
typo

15 minutes ago, scoobysi said:

you know nothing John Snow is a famous line from game of thrones so believe it was meant as a joke as the guy in this advert plays hodor in GOT & basically all he says in 5 series is "Hodor" hence the joke in the above advert where he is then only hired to just say HODOR, but ends up doing HODL as the furthest he can get from this.

Plus for us XRP lovers we have the legend of Hodor the writer. Anyway GOT is worth a watch, I was sceptical at first as I usually hate fantasy things BUT it is honestly the best written thing I have watched after (& possibly even overtaking) breaking bad.

Ah, got you. That's pretty funny!

It was a good answer after all!