vrippled

BAKKT and XRP

48 minutes ago, TheXRPer said:

I don't think he ever said that. He comes off as a pragmatist, where everyone else is going full retard with this $589 trope. 

SBI and BAKKT improve fundamentals. That's what a pragmatist cares about.

$589 is full retard. Does that even need to be said? That's just noise. 

10 minutes ago, Atomic1221 said:

SBI and BAKKT improve fundamentals. That's what a pragmatist cares about.

$589 is full retard. Does that even need to be said? That's just noise. 

589 by end of month i thought

2 hours ago, damascus1986 said:

best idea to block him and i think he has a few other profiles

waste of space

I picture you the type that lives in a bubble and is shocked someone else has a differing in opinion than yourself, which you believed all people shared. You can't build relationships or maintain them in life by clicking an ignore or block button. I mean, what do you do when you get reviewed at work or get into a fight with the significant other? You know that the unflattering side of you that you believe doesn't exist will come out.

3 hours ago, Zerptime said:

Yep I feel bad for these people, they like to live in a bubble their whole lives, can't deal with conflicts,can't deal with any negativity!

It's okay these people are the one going to lose out if there is a bull run in the future, happened exactly in January here, the people who listened to the hopium spreaders never sold due believing the price will go up forever and ignored anybody who told them to sell or at least take some profits!

Which covers about 5% of XRPchat. Keep trying.

4 hours ago, Zerptime said:

Yep I feel bad for these people, they like to live in a bubble their whole lives, can't deal with conflicts,can't deal with any negativity!

It's okay these people are the one going to lose out if there is a bull run in the future, happened exactly in January here, the people who listened to the hopium spreaders never sold due believing the price will go up forever and ignored anybody who told them to sell or at least take some profits!

Hahaha...this guy thinks he smarter than everyone here ?

I'm all for negativity, and I'm all for having a positive outlook. That's the reason a forum exists.

We are all here for the same purpose, well we should be :) and that is that we invest in xrp and all want to profit.

I certainly don't mind realism and I admit sometimes I need to bring myself back to Earth at times. It is very easy to big something up and get excited over nothing. I'm not going to block or ignore anyone on here, life is too short to mess around doing stuff like that.

But one does have to question when someone is always negative what their motives are... not that I really care mind, I'm just here for the ride.

14 hours ago, TheXRPer said:

I picture you the type that lives in a bubble and is shocked someone else has a differing in opinion than yourself, which you believed all people shared. You can't build relationships or maintain them in life by clicking an ignore or block button. I mean, what do you do when you get reviewed at work or get into a fight with the significant other? You know that the unflattering side of you that you believe doesn't exist will come out.

view me however you want. I've talked with zerptime several times when prove him wrong or give examples of times hes wrong he just goes on  to be negative elsewhere. I usually get great reviews at work if i need work in areas then i work on them. Me and my significant other rarely fight and we talk it out. Of course i have a "unflattering side" we all do. I picture you as someone who will waste time on people who actually don't matter. There's a distinct difference between two people having different opinions and a negative person with a condescending attitude. 

On 10/17/2018 at 11:38 AM, TheXRPer said:

I don't think he ever said that. He comes off as a pragmatist, where everyone else is going full retard with this $589 trope. 

you must not pay attention to his posts. maybe calling people retards is the unflattering side of you coming out

although im not part of that trope might think about checking that out.