XRP-JAG

XRP Chat Millionaires (Paper & Real!)

16 minutes ago, Xrp2damoon said:

Sound like a idiot honestly

Why don’t you tell us your story then? How much XRP you had/have. What about your wallet addresses while we are at it?

The nerve calling someone “sound idiot”...

8 hours ago, zerocool said:

Friend of a friend had 1M XRP, and sold in November of last year in the 0.20's (unsure of his buy-in price). I thought about him when it hit in the $3 range, crazy what a couple months can do...

Many who sell will lose their jaw as it drops to the floor in a few years when XRP nets 1k a piece. 

I rather be hit on the head with a pipe then to think it's a pipe dream and sell early.

But I respect others who do sell everyone has their own reasons.

Edited by Staigera

I would say what gives me the attitude of Ripple people and what they are processing and inovating and how they promote it (internet of value), the same way I would like to respect this attitude and try to invest something in community and talented people, especially the poor ones who cannot afford to come out of the box.

All I can say is, 2020.

That, and just forget about your "investment"! This is a humanity changing thing happening here.

The world economy will "mysteriously" perform better once these systems are fully matured.

The value made by speculators will pale in comparison to the additional economic activity which will occur when the IoV is fully functioning. 

4 hours ago, Xrp2damoon said:

Most of you people here talking but not about what the post was meant for. No one cares about your financial advice. The guy asked if anyone of you had 1M+ in your account when the ATH was around. I’m curious myself to hear some people who opened their wallets and seen their balance over a million and how they felt about it.

I agree. Very often we have long threads her but nobody is talking about the actual post :)

2 hours ago, automatic said:

Sure man - I took a nice little bus ride into the rich land during the December pump, but then kept sitting on the bus as it turned around and took me back to the central station.   I've had plenty of time to contemplate on the ride back, so here are some things I learned:

• hodler mentality will be a detriment during hard pumps as you will have a really hard time selling and may miss your chance altogether.  Get used to parting with your zerps in advance and you will be much better off.  Practice makes perfect, and without practice ...well, you will suck.
  • Once you start making more per day than you do in a year your mentality will change and you will start to "feel" rich.  This feeling will desensitize you to potential losses, because now that you made your salary in a day, losing that same salary in a day is no big deal because you are sure to make it back.  Not so.  Never assume that monies lost can be easily regained.  This is one of the primary reasons that pro athletes go broke, but I can tell you from experience that it works exactly the same way on a smaller scale.
  • Don't just sell, cash out (as in pull some gains into your bank account).  Regret will always follow you around no matter what you do ("I should have bought at x", "I should have held", "I should have sold at y" etc), but having money in the bank will always make it feel better.

I could keep going, but those are the main points.

Superb post. I couldn't agree more regarding getting used to cashing out.  I would even advise everyone to cash out a small holding in the next few days to ensure you have an actual process in place.  Even if you cash out 50XRP, do it. Doesn't matter about today's price - do it.  The purpose is to dry-run the process. 

Now, the following is just what I will do, so take it or leave it.  I am selling 2% a month as long as the XRP price is over $2.  That's my strategy.  That means I'm taking profits regularly and holding for a decent amount of time.  Sure we could go through another rollercoaster 3 weeks and I just cash out 2% on a bull-run, but if we get a pure repeat of the last bull-run, then I call bullsh!t on this market and will look to get out of it....I doubt that will happen though.  It WILL be different next time.  Fidelity, Bakkt etc will see to that.  xRapid growth will see to that.  So I think my strategy will hold strong and I will both be taking profits AND holding....a good compromise between the two.

Edited by 2ndtimearound

26 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Superb post. I couldn't agree more regarding getting used to cashing out.  I would even advise everyone to cash out a small holding in the next few days to ensure you have an actual process in place.  Even if you cash out 50XRP, do it. Doesn't matter about today's price - do it.  The purpose is to dry-run the process. 

Now, the following is just what I will do, so take it or leave it.  I am selling 2% a month as long as the XRP price is over $2.  That's my strategy.  That means I'm taking profits regularly and holding for a decent amount of time.  Sure we could go through another rollercoaster 3 weeks and I just cash out 2% on a bull-run, but if we get a pure repeat of the last bull-run, then I call bullsh!t on this market and will look to get out of it....I doubt that will happen though.  It WILL be different next time.  Fidelity, Bakkt etc will see to that.  xRapid growth will see to that.  So I think my strategy will hold strong and I will both be taking profits AND holding....a good compromise between the two.

Great plan! Mine is very similar.

5 hours ago, Xrp2damoon said:

Most of you people here talking but not about what the post was meant for. No one cares about your financial advice. The guy asked if anyone of you had 1M+ in your account when the ATH was around. I’m curious myself to hear some people who opened their wallets and seen their balance over a million and how they felt about it.

34 minutes ago, JBW said:

I agree. Very often we have long threads her but nobody is talking about the actual post :)

You guys are either on a fishing expedition, or want to know what moon/lambos/hookers/blow pump feels like.  I'll help you out:

• We are 85% down from ATH with a tax season in between.  Most members here are still in the red or barely hanging onto break even.  If you want to know what it feels like to be a millionaire, you are a bit late to the party as those guys have long left the building.  Wait until xrp is $10+ and try again.
  • If on the other hand you want to know what you'll feel like when xrp is at BG123 prices, watch this video and you'll get pretty close: 

Okay, that's it.

I have a salary of around 46 million a month. 

Don’t have any big plans when xrp moons . Would still like to have a part time job. Rest of the time I can focus on martial arts , meditation and maybe a second college degree :)

having enough money to support my family is all that matters to me 

Edited by Zerp_Legend