XRP-JAG

XRP Chat Millionaires (Paper & Real!)

I promise I'll try to do some crazy sh!t on all your behalves so you can be sensible. lol.

No but really I'm an analyst so like to overthink & plan for things. That said once the future is covered I love spending money & materialistic stuff too so better believe I'm going to be the kind of "new money" most people hate. lol

51 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

Don’t have any big plans when xrp moons . Would still like to have a part time job. Rest of the time I can focus on martial arts , meditation and maybe a second college degree :)

having enough money to support my family is all that matters to me 

Kowtow for that my friend.

You guys are either on a fishing expedition, or want to know what moon/lambos/hookers/blow pump feels like.  I'll help you out:

Not really. Personally I don,t care what your strategy is or how many XRP other people have. Me knowing that will do no good to me. I only care what I have not what other people have.

My point was and still is. If you don't want to talk about the actual post then feel free to start a new thread you like to talk about. Here are many post when you see the headline and you see that others has comment them a lot, but then when you start reading we talk about something else... :(

Exactly what I am doing right now :)

Cheers all, especially those who were on topic ? ?

The theoretical exit plans are fine, but there is plenty of that on the forum about. I was / am more keen to hear from the voices of experience. We must have a mix of people on here.

What interests me most I suppose is those that cashed out for great profits at $1, $2 etc, how do they feel about that, how much (if at all) does / did it bother them they could have had $3+. Also those who did not cash out at ATH. Did they exit later, continue to hold, and how they feel in it too.

Personally I really have no exit strategy, mainly because my buys were later, so pretty much been in the red since day one. I break even at $1.22, and need $30+ to pay off the mortgage. At some point I’ll need to exit, and at that time will have to reconcile with what happens next.

4 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Superb post. I couldn't agree more regarding getting used to cashing out.  I would even advise everyone to cash out a small holding in the next few days to ensure you have an actual process in place.  Even if you cash out 50XRP, do it. Doesn't matter about today's price - do it.  The purpose is to dry-run the process. 

Now, the following is just what I will do, so take it or leave it.  I am selling 2% a month as long as the XRP price is over $2.  That's my strategy.  That means I'm taking profits regularly and holding for a decent amount of time.  Sure we could go through another rollercoaster 3 weeks and I just cash out 2% on a bull-run, but if we get a pure repeat of the last bull-run, then I call bullsh!t on this market and will look to get out of it....I doubt that will happen though.  It WILL be different next time.  Fidelity, Bakkt etc will see to that.  xRapid growth will see to that.  So I think my strategy will hold strong and I will both be taking profits AND holding....a good compromise between the two.

I'm debating on this myself. I feel like I missed the boat at $3 per zerp. My initial plan was to wait till XRP hits $10 then I could slowly sell half of my holdings off and live good while the rest of my crypto is an investment.Overall, I still have a good chunk of change in Crypto. I've already cashed out my initial investment and then some. During the infancy of the boom, I traded like crazy to get to where I'm at today but this year has been my worst year as I feel like the market has become almost illiquid due to the IRS/SEC intervention and big players FUDing the market. I kind of like your plan. I think if Crypto doesn't take off after the elections and it will end up following the stock market between January and March so the rich can cash out to pay their taxes for last year.

Edited by Crypt0fin

Alright. Not exactly millionaire status, but during the January run I reached almost 300K Euro. Given that I started accumulating XRP in August/September 2017, it was a huge amount of gains considering my background. The only mistake I made was tellling my GF about it. She is still nagging me now and then why I did not sell. The mind does salivatiously wonder sometimes about the amount of XRP I could have bought back should I have sold, but water under the bridge and all that.

Yes, I held all my XRP and will continue to do so until certains goals have been reached.

Not quite a millionaire, even at ATH it was only a third of that. Now, I am down around 240k € - but was up 260k € at ATH before - so I am still in the green.

I do not regret of not seeling at ATH - as I actually did. Instead, I regret not have waited long enough before re-investing and did not cash out my initial investment + taxes. Additionaly, I sold two times at a dip (panic mode) and am holding the rest till today. As I thereby somehow managed to increase my initial XRP stack by 50 % I am not too depressed but I am a bit worried about the taxes for the 260k surplus last year - and to offset those with the losses this year while simultaneously not knowing what EOY price will be.

I love posts like these, because this is where we are going to look back 5+ years from now and either laugh that we were small talking xrp having made a lot of money or cursing the day we ever invested :D

I'll just come out and say it, ofcourse I want to be a millionaire, who doesn't? no one in their right mind can just say 'well i'll settle for paying off my mortgage and have a nice car' to me thats just a get out of the question easy remark.

Even someone who has 10 xrp will have at some point considered how is this going to make me rich?

The only question I ever really ask myself is, what is the real value of an xrp? at the moment that question is on the same even keel as 'what is the meaning of life?' no-one knows.

The way I look at this is simple, bitcoin has set the standard, albeit in the most backwards/forwards way imaginable, something will follow suit, thats what trends are for.

If bitcoin hit 20k+ per coin, I would go out on a limb and say xrp will follow suit and inflate aswell, do I care if this is caused by FOMO, hype whatever... no I don't, I couldn't care less. I don't really care what Ripple do either aslong as what ever it is has the potential to raise the price of xrp.

Yes for what it is worth I follow some crypto news, I look at the stuff what comes out of these expo's but as I am effectively throwing pennies into xrp per token, I'd rather do that than blow it on fast food or alcohol as an example.

i have learnt a lot about following charts, understanding support, wallets and withdrawing, the volatility of crypto. But I hodl my xrp, I dont trade, I don't panic when the markets deflate, yes the price changes but my holdings don't. Hell I even took the time to read about CGT. 

In short, and I'll re-quote myself years down the line, if xrp hits between 50 and 100. Then I'm out, completely 100% I'm rich. 'But wait what happens if xrp hit 1000+?' my answer is great, good for you, I hope your rich too! the first opportunity I get  to hit 1 million plus, i will take it and I will have no regrets, I wont look back and think I should have held out, greed is not my friend in life, I know being the kind of person that I am if I think one more day, one more 0 on the end, I'll lose out and thats not a chance I am willing to take. Like I said if you choose  to hold out and it pays off, then great, I'll be the first to congratulate you, but I'll be doing it from some big ass mansion with my extravagant car asking when are you coming to party? 

I know this isn't some get rich quick scheme, and there has to be a level of investment however small to eventually make a good return if that happens. But I am investing an amount that I believe will return me a reward worth waiting for, an amount I can categorically say I can afford to lose.

Thats my take on this :D

I think there'll come a time when we will never need to cash back into fiat and simply spend our zerps directly. I'll hold until then. This ride will take me past 2025 and I'm not looking back. Until then, I can save up and invest in blue chips as I go along. I'll admit that I succumb to sudden wealth syndrome and its a difficult thing to shake off. Keeping it quiet and getting away from people is probably a start for me :D

I got laid off last year at  age 59 and started my own cell tower consultant/brokerage business but buying Zerps along the way. Yes people sell their towers. 

Goal is to be debt free within the next 6 months and start planning for retirement at age 66. I’m still healthy knock wood and still want to work the next five years or so. 

Dont need any expensive toys although I would like to be able to travel and maybe get a new boat. Always wanted a vintage sports car too. Is that asking too much? 

I do believe XRP will be the gold standard within the next five years. Just trying to load up on as much Zerps I can and hopefully have a little extra to pass down  to my kids.