XRP Chat Millionaires (Paper & Real!)

XRP-JAG

I think I'm right in saying that if you'd invested $5000 USD i  XRP 18 months ago, you had a window of around a week & half Jan 2018 where you could have cashed out over $1million USD.

I presume back then there would have been some members here with significant holdings, who either did (or did not!) cash out.

Any of the longer serving members here got any stories about those who had a very tricky call to make in the last bull run? Either massive gains, or missed opportunities? 

13 minutes ago, lll_lll said:

There is not going to be a next time. The price rise next time will be more permanent as it will be backed by improvements in fundamentals and not just idle speculation but I would totally understand if you wanted to cash out after you hit your price level.

You make a very good point here. Question is: After next bull run which retracement we can expect?

Just now, pumpndump said:

Only the 589$ boys are looking for that kind of money. I'm old 47 and know plenty of retirees (59-67) with 600k-1.5M debt free living a very good life collecting SSI. 

Money buys freedom.....the rest of that stuff leave it to the real millionaires.

Come on $3-$5 that is good enough for me

Yepp. With that money and some humility you can live a solid life. Go ahead and splurge on toys and you're f**cked. 

6 minutes ago, Yodaxrp said:

You make a very good point here. Question is: After next bull run which retracement we can expect?

That’s my point. The retracement won’t be nearly as bad a the last one, so, the incentive to cash out and buy back at a lower price will be much lower. Considering other costs as mentioned above by Holdezerper, for a average investor, it would probably be easier just to HODL.

5 minutes ago, pumpndump said:

Only the 589$ boys are looking for that kind of money. I'm old 47 and know plenty of retirees (59-67) with 600k-1.5M debt free living a very good life collecting SSI. 

Money buys freedom.....the rest of that stuff leave it to the real millionaires.

47 is old?  600K is not a lot to retire on depending on your location.  Also depends on age.

But I understand your point and agree.

Edited by Tyrell

Most of you people here talking but not about what the post was meant for. No one cares about your financial advice. The guy asked if anyone of you had 1M+ in your account when the ATH was around. I’m curious myself to hear some people who opened their wallets and seen their balance over a million and how they felt about it.

Just now, pumpndump said:

My thoughts spot on. I'm 61 and $5 would have me giving my 30 day notice. I live a modest lifestyle and work as a network administrator for a Chicago Health Care org (30 years working IT). At $5 I'm out the door and will cash out 1/3 at $10 (carefree good life and collecting SSI)..... the rest as it makes it way to 589 is for my kids. Hopefully it will not ruin their life!

12 minutes ago, rg809wPPM said:

My thoughts spot on. I'm 61 and $5 would have me giving my 30 day notice. I live a modest lifestyle and work as a network administrator for a Chicago Health Care org (30 years working IT). At $5 I'm out the door and will cash out 1/3 at $10 (carefree good life and collecting SSI)..... the rest as it makes it way to 589 is for my kids. Hopefully it will not ruin their life!

49 and I totally am in tune with this.  I may not retire though always wanted to be a Walmart greeter as a PT gig after I retire from my current career maybe XRP will speed that up :)

56 minutes ago, Xrp2damoon said:

The guy asked if anyone of you had 1M+ in your account when the ATH was around. 

He can ask whatever he wants and I can answer in whichever way I want. How much amount of XRP I had/ have is no ones business other than mine. No offense.

Edited by lll_lll

1 hour ago, XRP-JAG said:

Any of the longer serving members here got any stories about those who had a very tricky call to make in the last bull run? Either massive gains, or missed opportunities? 

Friend of a friend had 1M XRP, and sold in November of last year in the 0.20's (unsure of his buy-in price). I thought about him when it hit in the $3 range, crazy what a couple months can do...