Sign in to follow this  
johnlogan

My account manager just sent me this!! He wants me to buy more.

You XRP holding average price is @0.91 and it is currently trading at $0.44  with an average  -48% from initial price purchase.

To be able to move forward you need to ask yourself the following:

1.       Do you I still believe in XRP future the same way I believed back in January

2.       The reason 90% of clients that are holding is because they  strongly believe the price will go up again

3.       If you agree with the following, Why aren’t you buying XRP when it is at -48% price lower from what you bought few months ago?

4.       Let assume that it will take 1 year for the price to go up to $0.91 rather than not doing anything, why aren’t you implementing dollar cost averaging or placing strategic order ? The road until $0.91 represents a 206% gain from the current price(at the price of $0.91 you will break even on XRP positions Any new money can be used for short-term with a defined Take profit to ensure that at the next price pump your position will be executed.

5.       This is the few days price pump it has last month, a potential great trading opportunity for in and out trade to start making money of instrument that you believe in(this should only considered if you still believe in XRP or any other coins  for long term.

Waiting for the market to go up, only reduce the potential  margin profit and increase the risk of buying it at the top.

As you haven’t had constant trade , you didn’t realize that the price went up by 100% last month.

Unknown.png

Course they do, eToro makes easy money whenever you “trade”.

When the price doubles, it's a 100% gain. When it triples, it's 200%. The price rose over 200% in a matter of days, just last month. If it goes up 100% from where it is at this moment in time, it would be approximately 91¢. 

There is no shortage of opportunity for those with additional risk capital to buy more XRP and make money (or reduce prior losses), even while the price is in the toilet relative to its ATH.

1 hour ago, GoldenGoose said:

When the price doubles, it's a 100% gain. When it triples, it's 200%. The price rose over 200% in a matter of days, just last month. If it goes up 100% from where it is at this moment in time, it would be approximately 91¢. 

There is no shortage of opportunity for those with additional risk capital to buy more XRP and make money (or reduce prior losses), even while the price is in the toilet relative to its ATH.

Im in a negative cash flow situation now! Wish wasn't... Great deals to be had. 

Sign in to follow this