Tehol_Beddict

Polysign website up: Ripple co-founder Arthur Britto is Founder/Pres, VP Product was Ripple's first product manager, David Schwartz is board member

11 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

You know for sure?  How?

@JoelKatz dragged AB along with him to one of the xrpchat community meetups. I recall @lucky travelled to atleast one of the meetups and possibly met AB there.

EDIT: lucky was faster

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Artoflife said:

It's foolish to think that there AREN'T big things happening behind closed doors when you see who is on Ripple's board of directors as well as their deep integration with government bodies, banks, regulators.

The cat is "almost" out of the bag ?

1426592870_ScreenShot2018-10-16at5_11_18PM.thumb.png.ba0bccb0c0b7a8cd67c8c48a5ba828f8.png

27 minutes ago, lucky said:

He's on neither of these pictures.

That's what i thought. The guy with the glasses and cargo pants that most people thought he was Arthur, is Kimon Papahadjopoulos. The CTO of PolySign.

Edited by Guest

37 minutes ago, lucky said:

I was lucky enough to meet him at the first xrpchat meetup.

@lucky duck. I was intrigued awhile back when I came across this fact - as members still active here had met him in person.  It's been good for the imagination, reminding me of old, wild west sketched wanted posters drafted from public accounts. Do we have a criminal sketch artist in the crowd that can pool the accounts of those early members to draft a sketch of Arthur? It cracks me up. A technological mastermind and renowned futurist without a digital picture. Perfect.  

8 hours ago, Artoflife said:

Here's the quote from BG123.

"The King is someone completely off the radar that is never seen connected to XRP. The soldiers which are like rooks and bishops are off the radar as well. Garlinghouse is the knight and the rest of the faces you see connected to XRP are the pawns"

I keep hearing about this BG123 guy. Do you have a link to his graphic and predictions by chance??

45 minutes ago, xrpmommy said:

Antoinette O’Gorman Chief Compliance Officer @polysign

https://www.polysign.io/about/

Wow, I thought she took a position at another startup firm when she left Ripple. The name of the company seems to escape me at the moment. I completely forgot about Ripple's Polysign connection. I wonder what they're up to. This platform has been flying under the radar and in incognito mode for quite some time. Maybe that's kind of the point though as a platform focusing on custody/security of digital assets/tokens. Their silence could, in a way, be a form of advertisement. There's virtually no news with respects to partnerships, clients, business developments, roadmap etc. coming from this team. However, with David S. and Arthur B. involved, you know there's something interesting going on there. Just wish we had a little insight.

Edited by King34Maine