meatgrinder

Plans of ripple with swift. Old interview makes it all clear!

34 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

I've seen this posted quite a few times already. But I guess one more can't hurt.

I'll post it again in 3 days time

Something that a lot of people are forgetting is the difference this kind of information being posted in 2015 (XRP ~$0.01) compared to today makes when you consider the hype around crypto since Dec 2017. Would be absolutely chaotic if that kind of info was discussed now. I truly feel like the entire Ripple team has been instructed to kill any and all discussion related to price and partnerships until they are absolutely confirmed. Partnership, integration, plugging into, WHATEVER you want to call it, I do think that SWIFT will still be greatly involved and XRP will likely be the settlement layer that it's intended to be.

25 minutes ago, Nohut said:

But will it use XRP?

No.

The banks will never use XRP, they will use Bitcoin for regulatory compliance, because it's best to not know who validates your transactions. That or they will each make their own bankercoin.. and still have the same problem. 

Edited by KarmaCoverage

No.
The banks will never use XRP, they will use Bitcoin for regulatory compliance, because it's best to not know who validates your transactions. That or they will each make their own bankercoin.. and still have the same problem. 
That was sarcasm right?

Just now, SquaryBone said:
1 hour ago, KarmaCoverage said:
No.

That was sarcasm right?

Yeah man, I'm just excited because we have had good surf, the mullet run is in full effect, the red fish & flounder just started running, and I'v been catching all kinds of fresh eating. I'm broiling a filet from this morning's catch for lunch. Fall is my favorite season, lots of things start moving, gets me in a funny mood.

3 hours ago, Yodaxrp said:

Now we may write to Dilip to cool his jets!?:P

Jets on standby ready to be cooled sir....