Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Geospectrum

Decoupling.

Recommended Posts

A little pump in the XRP price so I quickly looked at the Coinbase app expecting to see a similar rise in btc but no, not this time. Is this an indication of decoupling? Perhaps the pump is due to Xrapid action?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An hour ago I thought Yes, now maybe, probably in another hour no. Hoping I am wrong ?

If we did decouple from bitcoin it would probably alienate XRP away from all coins as thats what they are all sort of derived from. I am only speculating and no expert by far ! 

Edited by XRPanding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No..just no. To truly decouple means XRP will make large movements independently for a long period of time at least a month. Kinda like the bullrun in September but for a long period of time. Only then we will know XRP has decoupled from BTC which will be a challenge since a lot of trading pairs are XRP/BTC and XRP/ETH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, solid102 said:

No..just no. To truly decouple means XRP will make large movements independently for a long period of time at least a month. Kinda like the bullrun in September but for a long period of time. Only then we will know XRP has decoupled from BTC which will be a challenge since a lot of trading pairs are XRP/BTC and XRP/ETH

Thanks, so would you agree we have seen a few XRP independent upward movements the last 4 weeks then ?

 

Edited

Edited by XRPanding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XRPanding said:

Thanks, so would you agree we have seen a few XRP independent upward movements the last 4 weeks then ?

 

Edited

No worries. We did witness that pre-swell bull run where XRP was shooting up while the entire market was in red.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, solid102 said:

No worries. We did witness that pre-swell bull run where XRP was shooting up while the entire market was in red.

We have still held well despite some dips, I find our recovery was a lot more mature than other coins the way it has stabilised itself.

Some of the spikes are so sudden though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, XRPanding said:

We have still held well despite some dips, I find our recovery was a lot more mature than other coins the way it has stabilised itself.

Some of the spikes are so sudden though.

It is still a speculative market prone to manipulation. We have yet to witness any actual price bull run due to institutions using Xrapid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
5 minutes ago, tony71 said:

The only time you will see decoupling is when XRP is $1 and BTC is still at the same price it is today

and needs to be sustained over an extended period of time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...