Sign in to follow this  
Geospectrum

Decoupling.

A little pump in the XRP price so I quickly looked at the Coinbase app expecting to see a similar rise in btc but no, not this time. Is this an indication of decoupling? Perhaps the pump is due to Xrapid action?

An hour ago I thought Yes, now maybe, probably in another hour no. Hoping I am wrong ?

If we did decouple from bitcoin it would probably alienate XRP away from all coins as thats what they are all sort of derived from. I am only speculating and no expert by far ! 

Edited by XRPanding

No..just no. To truly decouple means XRP will make large movements independently for a long period of time at least a month. Kinda like the bullrun in September but for a long period of time. Only then we will know XRP has decoupled from BTC which will be a challenge since a lot of trading pairs are XRP/BTC and XRP/ETH

4 minutes ago, solid102 said:

No..just no. To truly decouple means XRP will make large movements independently for a long period of time at least a month. Kinda like the bullrun in September but for a long period of time. Only then we will know XRP has decoupled from BTC which will be a challenge since a lot of trading pairs are XRP/BTC and XRP/ETH

Thanks, so would you agree we have seen a few XRP independent upward movements the last 4 weeks then ?

Edited

Edited by XRPanding

2 minutes ago, XRPanding said:

Thanks, so would you agree we have seen a few XRP independent upward movements the last 4 weeks then ?

Edited

No worries. We did witness that pre-swell bull run where XRP was shooting up while the entire market was in red.

8 minutes ago, solid102 said:

No worries. We did witness that pre-swell bull run where XRP was shooting up while the entire market was in red.

We have still held well despite some dips, I find our recovery was a lot more mature than other coins the way it has stabilised itself.

Some of the spikes are so sudden though.

2 hours ago, XRPanding said:

We have still held well despite some dips, I find our recovery was a lot more mature than other coins the way it has stabilised itself.

Some of the spikes are so sudden though.

It is still a speculative market prone to manipulation. We have yet to witness any actual price bull run due to institutions using Xrapid

5 minutes ago, tony71 said:

The only time you will see decoupling is when XRP is $1 and BTC is still at the same price it is today

and needs to be sustained over an extended period of time

Sign in to follow this