Jump to content
xrp_sea

Any truth to Ripple / Trump rumors?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

@Myothisos you made up this account just to make that comment, C'mon.

Not at all, I love to read ideas, advices and thoughts of this community,

 but reading "Greatest" and "Trump" in the same sentence bother me.

"Racist", "narcissistic", "illiterate", "arrogant", "unqualified" and many more, are some words you can use to define him, but not "greatest".

So many U.S. presidents used to worth the grade of greatest president (Abraham Lincoln, Franklin D. Roosevelt, George Washington, Theodore Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson, Harry S Truman, Woodrow Wilson, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Andrew Jackson, John F. Kennedy, Barack Obama...)

"Third Greatest", C'mon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eric123 said:

@Myothisos Whatever - your first post ever was that reply.  Sure it was. I'm not getting into this with you because you are obviously not familiar with American History.  

ditto.

+ calling anybody a pig tells a lot of you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, yezu said:

ditto.

+ calling anybody a pig tells a lot of you...

One day after the first presidential debate, Donald Trump defended previously calling a former Miss Universe pageant winner “Miss Piggy” and “Miss Housekeeping.”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@dragonbait So stormy (the stripper/**** actress/prostitute that is trying to ruin the country so people will shove more money in her underwear) is your avatar.  Well if you make a lot of money in XRP maybe you can help her pay Trump's legal fees.  I'm sure the stinky 1's in her purse won't nearly cover it.  @Myothisos  stop posting pictures of your mom next to Trump.  No one wants to see that.

You are so brave to attack my mom...

Edited by Myothisos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

@dragonbait So stormy (the stripper/**** actress/prostitute that is trying to ruin the country so people will shove more money in her underwear) is your avatar.  Well if you make a lot of money in XRP maybe you can help her pay Trump's legal fees.  I'm sure the stinky 1's in her purse won't nearly cover it.  @Myothisos  stop posting pictures of your mom next to Trump.  No one wants to see that.

By trying to ruin the country you mean exposing Don the Con for the charlatan he is?

Does the phrase Unindicted Co-Conspirator sound right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@dragonbait No it doesn't.  Charlatan?  Why? What did he do?  At worst he slept with a woman (consensual I might add) and paid her some $ to not tell.  Liberals are so ridiculous.  Do you realize Bill Clinton straight up ***** Juanita Broaddrick, groped and exposed himself to Kathleen Willey, and abused his President power by sexually assaulting Monica Lewinsky (a young vulnerable intern) with a Cigar (Probably a Cuban one which at the time possession of which was a crime in and of itself) .  Please I'm sure you want to ruin the Country along with @Myothisos, but it ain't gonna happen.  No one is on your side.  Except maybe the team at Ripple which obviously thinks it's a good idea to have a ****** give a rambling incoherent keynote speech at their biggest yearly event. 

 

Edited by Eric123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@dragonbait No it doesn't.  Charlatan?  Why? What did he do?  At worst he slept with a woman (consensual I might add) and paid her some $ to not tell.  Liberals are so ridiculous.  Do you realize Bill Clinton straight up ***** Juanita Broaddrick, groped and exposed himself to Kathleen Willey, and abused his President power by sexually assaulting Monica Lewinsky (a young vulnerable intern) with a Cigar (Probably a Cuban one which at the time possession of which was a crime in and of itself) .  Please I'm sure you want to ruin the Country along with @Myothisos, but it ain't gonna happen.  No one is on your side.  Except maybe the team at Ripple which obviously thinks it's a good idea to have a ****** give a rambling incoherent keynote speech at their biggest yearly event. 

 

Besides being a chronic liar that has been documented many times over (not reported on FAUX "news")

Trump University 

A judge has finalized a $25 million settlement for students who claim they were defrauded by Trump University

 

The 22 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

 

https://www.fox47news.com/newsy/renewed-lawsuit-accuses-donald-trump-of-raping-an-underage-girl

Renewed Lawsuit Accuses Donald Trump Of Raping An Underage Girl

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet

 

But But Clinton

As for Juanita Broaddrick she recanted

and Monica was a grow women who was a willing participant 

MAGA

Mueller Ain't Going Away, or is it Morons Are Governing America?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dragonbait said:

Besides being a chronic liar that has been documented many times over (not reported on FAUX "news")

Trump University 

A judge has finalized a $25 million settlement for students who claim they were defrauded by Trump University

 

The 22 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

 

https://www.fox47news.com/newsy/renewed-lawsuit-accuses-donald-trump-of-raping-an-underage-girl

Renewed Lawsuit Accuses Donald Trump Of Raping An Underage Girl

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet

 

But But Clinton

As for Juanita Broaddrick she recanted

and Monica was a grow women who was a willing participant 

MAGA

Mueller Ain't Going Away, or is it Morons Are Governing America?

Why are Americans so obsessed with the sex life of their presidents?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lucky said:

Why are Americans so obsessed with the sex life of their presidents?

I care about the crimes he has been accused of

As well as the great divide he has caused to grow bigger by the day

Edited by dragonbait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@dragonbait No it doesn't.  Charlatan?  Why? What did he do?  At worst he slept with a woman (consensual I might add) and paid her some $ to not tell.  Liberals are so ridiculous.  Do you realize Bill Clinton straight up ***** Juanita Broaddrick, groped and exposed himself to Kathleen Willey, and abused his President power by sexually assaulting Monica Lewinsky (a young vulnerable intern) with a Cigar (Probably a Cuban one which at the time possession of which was a crime in and of itself) .  Please I'm sure you want to ruin the Country along with @Myothisos, but it ain't gonna happen.  No one is on your side.  Except maybe the team at Ripple which obviously thinks it's a good idea to have a ****** give a rambling incoherent keynote speech at their biggest yearly event. 

 

Although I agree with your thoughts you will soon be banned from posting on this site for expressing them. I stated the same thoughts about Pres Clinton and was banned for a week. Seems we can say anything we want about Trump though without problems. How about it @Pablo? seems @Myothisos feels Trump is a racist and illiterate among other insults, yet the post remains? I stated that Clinton was not a good choice for Swell, because he had been accused of r*pe with photos, witnesses, and other coaborating evidence, as well as abusing his power over a near child intern, but I was banned because you said my post was BASELESS??

Keep on pretending to be objective, for today’s youth has nothing to lose, for they already gave up their independence and march steadily to the socialist oppression of the past, while being schooled to call it progress?

4249B0BB-9545-4184-A81E-D48E90380084.thumb.png.261f397f4b97ec5079a7b9af14baedfc.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...