xrp_sea

Any truth to Ripple / Trump rumors?

First of all Trump is - The Third Greatest President the United States has ever had!! 

I read a lot of crypto articles that are just silly. Honestly - how coul XRP could combat BTC - they are completely different, also I'm sure the government would create their own "coin" rather than adopt anyone else's. 

2 hours ago, xrp_sea said:

Finally, a reputable news source. Thanks!

Yes, a reputable source. Its still pretty vague... “appears” “suggests”. Im not sure how to take it other than keep watching.

17 hours ago, xrp_sea said:

There were several articles today regarding Ripple being in talks with the Trump Administration regarding adoption of XRP. Although none of these articles were from reputable news sources (Ethereum Word, Crypto Daily, etc). I don't want to get into any political discussions, but it seems like if this were true it would be great news for XRP. Any thoughts?

Forbes is fairly reputable 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2018/10/16/chinas-bitcoin-dominance-is-worrying-trumps-white-house-and-pushing-it-toward-ripple/#7953f2391a21

Let’s be honest it’s not always a good idea in the end to have our currency USD as world reserve. Trump wants a level playing field, XRPL is a level playing field, and it truthfully can’t be manipulated by any one entity for their own gain at others expense. Trump is a nationalist he might go back to gold USD domestically and then use XRP as world reserve.

the forbes article is written by a contributor

Hodlezerper    Today 5:43 PM    
@Malloy Bad outlet making inferences to something Cory Johnson said. Can't say it feels legitmate

LetHerRip    Today 5:44 PM    
@Malloy AMBcrypto is BS source

Sebastian    Today 5:45 PM    
People are running with this story about Trump backing XRP. It is appearing everywhere.

LetHerRip    Today 5:45 PM    
Made up/Twisted news

Hodlezerper    Today 5:45 PM    
99% of these damn crypto sources are trash. That and oracle times. Dear god someone end it now

Hodlezerper    Today 5:46 PM    
*facepalm* they're all trash

3 hours ago, RegalChicken said:

Its a contribution article. Just keep that in mind guys. Not actually written by Forbes staff. 

Remember the Kyle Salami Samani article? Yeah, that was on Forbes too

5 hours ago, Blubber said:

Ripple knows what buttons to push at the Trump Circus.  Good move.

Did you miss the part where I said that Cory and Larry Kudlow both worked at CNBC? I think you can easily make a leap in logic with that statement I made. 

There are members on the Ripple board of directors who are as close as they can get to some of the worlds most well-known political figures relating to busines mathers. Ken Kurson is a close friend of Jared Kushner and was also part of Trumps campaign.He wrote some of Trumps speeches.

Gene Sperling was Bill Clinton and Barack Obamas national economic advisor, and also part of the Hillary Campaign.

Anja Manuel has connections to Condaleeza Rice.

Susan Athey has been the chief economist of Microsoft among other critical roles.

https://ripple.com/company/board-of-directors/

A massive source of conspiracies, but I seriously doubt these people would take part in crashing the international economy.

Edited by mandelbaum

17 minutes ago, mandelbaum said:

There are members on the Ripple board of directors who are as close as they can get to some of the worlds most well-known political figures relating to busines mathers. Ken Kurson is a close friend of Jared Kushner and was also part of Trumps campaign.He wrote some of Trumps speeches.

Gene Sperling was Bill Clinton and Barack Obamas national economic advisor, and also part of the Hillary Campaign.

Anja Manuel has connections to Condaleeza Rice.

Susan Athey has been the chief economist of Microsoft among other critical roles.

https://ripple.com/company/board-of-directors/

A massive source of conspiracies, but I seriously doubt these people would take part in crashing the international economy.

But only Larry Kudlow has been calling out China, whereas the others haven't. 

Seems like every day this trump story gets bigger and bigger.

Tomorrow we'll have a stories about Trump staff leaking to the meadia that they constantly sees him refreshing coinmarketcap.com to get the latest XRP price.

In two days from now well have news saying that @XRPTrump on Twitter is really Donald Trump himself.

In three days from now we'll have news saying that Donald Trump is sending XRP over to CHINA to negotiate with them!

Edited by Ctrl-Z

29 minutes ago, Ctrl-Z said:

Seems like every day this trump story gets bigger and bigger.

Tomorrow we'll have a stories about Trump staff leaking to the meadia that they constantly sees him refreshing coinmarketcap.com to get the latest XRP price.

In two days from now well have news saying that @XRPTrump on Twitter is really Donald Trump himself.

In three days from now we'll have news saying that Donald Trump is sending XRP over to CHINA to negotiate with them!

Trump is BearableGuy123