Sign in to follow this  
keybordem

When's the Q3 report coming?

It's been two weeks since the end of the last quarter. Any ideas when it will come out based on previous quarter reports? 

Eagerly waiting for Brad's uptick in XRP sales quantity. 

I don't care about it moving price. I just want to know that their sales are increasing as a gauge of increasing interest from people other than us that have no influence on future adoption and volume. 

Sales are supposed to be the best yet. If the sales are less than in the past or still around the same we can assume that XRP hasn't gained much ground attracting adoption with institutional products or services. 

Edited by keybordem

4 hours ago, keybordem said:

Sales are supposed to be the best yet. If the sales are less than in the past or still around the same we can assume that XRP hasn't gained much ground attracting adoption with institutional products or services. 

And what will you do then?

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

And what will you do then?

Keep holding because the upside potential is still high for another year or two unless a black swan comes. 

It's not unreasonable to seek some way to monitor progress from an actual 1st hand source collectively over time. 

My options outside of watching the ledger volume (which is manipulated - JPY) and the XRP reports are ignore everything for years and potentially miss a critical flag or series of flags  :or: Keep listening to so called experts best guesses and interpretations of every tweet or interview.

Only an idiot or a pure gambler would invest money and not try to follow the development of that investment with reasonable evaluating along the way. Go blow 5k in slots or a table bet if you don't want to have any hope of mitigating potential loses. 

11 hours ago, youngdude said:

Those reports may provide some helpful insights but do nothing to XRP prices.

I expect to see lots of institutional sales volume from XRP 2. I hope that will be an indication that the race for first mover advantage has started amongst actual players in the global financial system.

13 hours ago, keybordem said:

I don't care about it moving price. I just want to know that their sales are increasing as a gauge of increasing interest from people other than us that have no influence on future adoption and volume. 

I don't have sales figures, but the number of coins in circulation is growing, does that help? You can go to my post that illustrates this by clicking on the link below.

6 hours ago, Kpuff said:

We need a Q3 report cool your jets meme

Totally agree

19 hours ago, KarmaCoverage said:

I expect to see lots of institutional sales volume from XRP 2. I hope that will be an indication that the race for first mover advantage has started amongst actual players in the global financial system.

We already know the volume going out of the XRP II wallet and it's definitely significantly higher than ever before.

Source: https://bithomp.com/explorer/XRP-II

I'm more interested in the volumes sold at exchanges. I want to see if Ripple continued to sell at the same % while the exchanges were seeing higher trade volumes.

On 10/13/2018 at 9:22 PM, keybordem said:

It's been two weeks since the end of the last quarter. Any ideas when it will come out based on previous quarter reports? 

Eagerly waiting for Brad's uptick in XRP sales quantity. 

Today