Sign in to follow this  
PhiGuy

XRP $125 November 2018

2 minutes ago, PhiGuy said:

I've been watching these accounts closely. It's rather sad actually.

Same level as twitter, unfortunatly. The self proclaimed leaders of the community decide what you're allowed to think or not. Somebody (without name them) clearly have a personal agenda.

You guys are clowns. 🙄 

Wah, there are people on my forum that don’t like what I write. Wah, there are people that are realistic about their expectations. Wah, there are people that think 589 is ludicrous. Wah, there are people here that think it might take ONE WHOLE YEAR to see 100%, 200% or more returns!

Wah 

I also find it funny that a clique of you all get together and **** each other off....but when two other people have the same opinion, ‘they are creating ghost accounts just so that somebody will agree with their demented views’. 

*rolls eyes again*

6 hours ago, DividendGamer said:

Did you not read that from last year? These things take time.

I work with state governments in education, all of the normal day to day things take twice as long with them.

But but but,

I want to be rich tonight :(

What about $58.9+??? 

@AllinXRP I know it was before the conversation we had earlier, but look at the first two comments as they are a good example. They set the mood for the rest of the thread and then everyone is sticking the boot in and the thread turns into a shower of s**t. Obviously they don't agree with the price prediction attached to the title. If so, question it or ignore it. A simple 'Why do you think that is the case?' and then pick apart their answer.

10 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Nice....   if only everyone here was able to so eloquently debate topics.

Pity we are all clowns and so we don't know how to converse in a civil and sensible manner like you.  Sigh....

Listen, I apologize for the tone, but I have to tell you, having only been around on this site, what....6 weeks or something?  I have seen a lot worse the other way.

It just doesn’t end.  I have posted my opinion that I believe that we are going to grind away small gains until late 2019 at the latest (again, my opinion) and I have people calling me out for FUD.  Give me a break.  

I had one guy screaming at me that $12 in the next 10 weeks would be TERRIBLE and that I was a moron for considering that it might not get there.  That he would be disgusted if it isn’t way higher. 

The reality is that I care about XRP and gains as much as anyone on this site....it will be interesting to see what conversations are happening January 1st.  

53 minutes ago, AllinXRP said:

Listen, I apologize for the tone, but I have to tell you, having only been around on this site, what....6 weeks or something?  I have seen a lot worse the other way.

Fair enough...   I am glad that we can be civil here...  thanks for realising that things were getting a bit strident.

My optimism about XRP might well bias me to not notice it when folks are agresive towards naysayers.  In future I will try to be a circuit breaker for both sides of these discussions.

I think it's so much better a forum if neither camp is involved in name calling or snide remarks designed to attack the other person.

The fact is that with a tiny few exceptions,  all here believe that XRP value will rise over time.  These debates are largely about how much and how soon.  Let's all try and remember that one persons view is as legitimate as the next ones,  since noone really knows what this new technology will achieve.

What seems reasonable to one might be wildly optimistic or pessimistic to another.  By all means debate that,  but let's try and refrain from getting personal about it.

One of the problems is that in the past there have been self-admitted paid fudsters coming to the forum and spewing bile and fud to disparage XRP for whatever bizarre reasons.  That has perhaps made some folk a little hair trigger on the name calling.

Lets all try and respect the others view even if we think it's foolish...  any of us might turn out to be the greater fool in the long run.