Sign in to follow this  
SonoranRipple

BearableGuy

Who else is sick and tired of hearing about this 589+EOY conspiracy?

I know I wouldn't hate it if the price per XRP climbed to 589, and I especially wouldn't hate it if through some weird code that meant to expect the price to rise to 2,607 per XRP. My goodness though, the frenzy this sock puppet account has created is shocking.  Never bet more than you can lose and carry on with your lives people.

58 minutes ago, SonoranRipple said:

My goodness though, the frenzy this sock puppet account has created is shocking. 

You are apparently easily shocked.

The $589+ is optimistic, but entirely possible if even half of the speculation about future developments is correct.

Every estimate is worth pretty much the same as every other one....

I can't see why so many people get upset by other people's faith in an anonymous supposed insider.  What's it to you if many want to believe that?

Only idiots invest more than they can afford to loose, and because they are idiots no amount of hand wringing from those of you upset by the prediction will stop them investing.  So if you've got an opinion then by all means offer it,  but don't get high and mighty because others choose to have faith in an anonymous cartoon character on the Internet..

As you can tell....    I am sick of all the naysaying net nannies who want to stifle other people's hope and their right to speak.

Dont be an idiot people...  Only invest what you can afford to lose...  and let's all hope the bearable guy was right.  :) 

I think it's fun to think about and is always possible. But I start to have a problem when no matter where I go I hear about it. Like I think it was 2 weeks ago every single YT was talking about it like an echo chamber. And then I come here and more people are talking about it. It's like you can't escape.

So yeah it can be fun to speculate and all but that's really all it is and we can't take it too seriously. I just don't want to see it or hear it so much in a small amount of time

Ever consider that it could be a really big deal, because well... it is?

9 hours ago, Kpuff said:

I just don't want to see it or hear it so much in a small amount of time

It is approaching the end of the year when the prediction claims we will see huge price increases....   of course the amount of talk about it rises as that time comes near.  That's just human nature.  The time gets shorter and the volume of chatter rises. You will not get your wish...   this won't go away until the dust settles one way or another.

It is approaching the end of the year when the prediction claims we will see huge price increases....   of course the amount of talk about it rises as that time comes near.  That's just human nature.  The time gets shorter and the volume of chatter rises. You will not get your wish...   this won't go away until the dust settles one way or another.
It'll get very silent about this at the end of the year