• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was planning on selling until a ripple employee told a friend who also holds xrp not to sell and to wait for November.   what it means I have no idea but coming from someone on the inside I will giv

The jet of this fanboy is cooled and fueled. Something is brewing, I think it will be served in just a few weeks. Digital assets are very useful for the cross border payments usecase. XRP is the

I've noticed a formula to price predictions:-  this month + 1 month = the time that XRP moons. 

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, MQB said:

You should stop posting here.

You should ignore me :) Google bubble has burst regarding crypto even the most bullish have come to grip with that.

That doesn't mean it doesn't rise far past previous highs it just means we are looking at years not months or weeks.

Again see the .com bubble for reference.

Edited by pumpndump
22 hours ago, TheXRPer said:

Where did the SEC say it's not a security? You can't cite a source because one doesn't exist. I find it funny you are acting to be an authority but probably never used or know what EDGAR is. 

They have to say it's a security for it to be a security... soooooo, until then, it's not.

But by all means... cite a source that shows where they declared it a security and I'll concede.  Until then, you're acting like a **** because you're wrong.

Edited by BurtMacklin
1 hour ago, BurtMacklin said:

They have to say it's a security for it to be a security... soooooo, until then, it's not.

But by all means... cite a source that shows where they declared it a security and I'll concede.  Until then, you're acting like a **** because you're wrong.

I would ask you to employ some reasoning in what I just said, but the liberal usage of the ellipsis tells me that won't occur. 

2 hours ago, TheXRPer said:

I would ask you to employ some reasoning in what I just said, but the liberal usage of the ellipsis tells me that won't occur. 

lol Soooooooo, no, you can't supply a source.  Gotcha.  

Honestly, I knew you wouldn't be able to, so the joke was on you from the get go.

The point is, you're acting like you know what you're talking about, and you don't.

"I find it funny you are acting to be an authority but probably never used or know what EDGAR is."  I find it funny that you're sitting here talking to people like this, while thinking the SEC has to declare something isn't a security or else it's insider trading.  Guess what... you're wrong.

So... going back to you acting like a d*ck for no reason...

And to think, all this because I jokingly posted a meme.  

Edited by BurtMacklin
On 12/10/2018 at 21:02, katsam said:

Estaba planeando vender hasta que un empleado de la réplica le dijo a un amigo que también sostiene xrp que no venda y que espere a noviembre. lo que significa que no tengo idea pero que provenga de alguien en el interior le daré algo de valor.

I just want to tell the OP that he is wrong!

November is not the month! , it's October if October.

tomorrow the race begins that we will never forget. the biggest of all races!

;)

7 hours ago, BurtMacklin said:

Unless something is explicitly stated then it is not law. Period. This works everywhere.

Until socks and sandals are declared illegal they are not. Until XRP is declared a security it is not.

I seriously doubt the SEC will state XRP as a security since not only is this fundamentally untrue, but will also set a precedent of them having to make a statement on a whole boatload of other cryptos.

The ''We await SEC statement'' FUD is a gigantic piece of propaganda sparked by coinbase and the winkelvoss twins have a huge vested interest int both BTC and Ether because they hold massive positions on both of them. I mean..... they used this excuse SOLELY on XRP and not other cryptos down the line. It's total manipulation!

7 minutes ago, Domp_Eet said:

Unless something is explicitly stated then it is not law. Period. This works everywhere.

Until socks and sandals are declared illegal they are not. Until XRP is declared a security it is not.

I seriously doubt the SEC will state XRP as a security since not only is this fundamentally untrue, but will also set a precedent of them having to make a statement on a whole boatload of other cryptos.

The ''We await SEC statement'' FUD is a gigantic piece of propaganda sparked by coinbase and the winkelvoss twins have a huge vested interest int both BTC and Ether because they hold massive positions on both of them. I mean..... they used this excuse SOLELY on XRP and not other cryptos down the line. It's total manipulation!

Thank you!! The whole is XRP is. Security or not was a lot of ?.  Do some research people! Good grief 10 minutes of the Google machine and some fckin common sense. And to bring this up in October is a joke. If you are still concerned please sell your XRP because you have no ?s. 

On 10/21/2018 at 12:41 AM, Domp_Eet said:

Oh I know... I'm waiting for XRPer to figure this out.  And it's not just cryptos... according to XRPer, they would have to literally declare everything that's ever been sold as not a security or else it's insider trading.  They would have an entire room filled with official announcements of everyday items that aren't securities.

Car Salesman: "Hey, this car is selling for $10k, but if you wait until next week, it'll probably only be $9k."
XRPer: "Insider Trading!"

Retail guy: "Yeah man, the iPad $750, but black friday is just around the corner and it's gonna be half off."
XRPer: "Insider Trading!"

The fact that he's acting like an a$s while being so obviously wrong is what's funny.

• 2 weeks later...