katsam

November is the month

2 hours ago, Domp_Eet said:

Ripple IS working with viamericas, whose second largest shareholder is the International Finance Corporation, which is the private sector arm of the world bank. Yes, that world bank.

On 10/13/2018 at 7:42 PM, Moonraker said:

For the million billionth time, it has already been announced that Ripple ARE NOT working with SWIFT.

People need to get this message into their dumb heads once and for all.

You presumably refer to this:

He takes the time to reply, but yet does not actually say ‘no’ though does he? That is strange I think. Sensible thing to do was say nothing, then logical thing is a clear Yes/No. This is none of them things..

On 10/15/2018 at 2:55 PM, xrp_joker said:

You have forced me to login, when all I wanted to do was just lurk today.   :angry:

You have your dreams , $2, $12, $40  in 2020, 2030, 2040 whatever!,  that's your weak *ss dream. STOP pi**ing all over everyone else's dream just because you don't have the same dream.

Please tell me when I pi**ed all over your dream. Or in your corn flakes. 

You keep blaming me for things....when you just need to stop being so defensive. I am not sure why it’s ok for you to make a prediction....but when I do it, you freak out?

Where is the sense in that? Double standard much?  Hey Pot, Kettle here. 

Considering big investment firms are getting in starting Nov, I do expect a market pump. Do you really think the investment firms are going to wait until the retail customers come in before they load up their bags..not a chance.

They will boost the price and then tell the customers hey look this market is booming and we just legitimized crypto it's safe to come in now so that you can boost the market even higher!!!

17 hours ago, FelixNYC said:

What are we considered? Pre-retail?. No one knows what XRP is still. 

Most people I know have heard of it the question is why own it? It isnt a share of Ripple , so why why buy this XRP?

Until usage is "yuge" and XRP is truly proving the money transfer behemoth we all want it to be I'm not sure you see people buy large quantities of it.

Waiting for this xRapid to do something volume is meh!

1 hour ago, pumpndump said:

Most people I know have heard of it the question is why own it? It isnt a share of Ripple , so why why buy this XRP?

Until usage is "yuge" and XRP is truly proving the money transfer behemoth we all want it to be I'm not sure you see people buy large quantities of it.

Waiting for this xRapid to do something volume is meh!

I'm sorry to go off on you, but that is just stupid.

We are all adults here, well most of us are.  We can make decisions with our money for ourselves.  We all know this is a risky investment.  Buying large quantities of it is a personal decision for anyone involved.  Who are you to decide that someone needs to see 'yuge' usage to make such an investment?

With risky investments the idea is to buy low so that you don't risk too much money.  And with low price the possibility of large quantities for the 'little guy' becomes possible.

If it pays off, great.  If it doesn't, then fine we haven't risked all that much to begin with, so where is the issue?

Sorry, did you have any point?

1 hour ago, Tyrell said:

I'm sorry to go off on you, but that is just stupid.

We are all adults here, well most of us are.  We can make decisions with our money for ourselves.  We all know this is a risky investment.  Buying large quantities of it is a personal decision for anyone involved.  Who are you to decide that someone needs to see 'yuge' usage to make such an investment?

With risky investments the idea is to buy low so that you don't risk too much money.  And with low price the possibility of large quantities for the 'little guy' becomes possible.

If it pays off, great.  If it doesn't, then fine we haven't risked all that much to begin with, so where is the issue?

Sorry, did you have any point?

Yes you?

1 hour ago, pumpndump said:

Yes you?

Please explain your point.  Explain it like I am a 5 year old.  If you can't do so, then you clearly don't understand it.  

I will repeat, do so with the understanding that we are adults here and take responsibility for our own actions.