Guest1

Swift may not need to partner with Ripple. Here is why.

hrhr.. rh

2 minutes ago, Gepster said:

You act like you are an authority on Liquidity and how exchanges work, but your comments suggest otherwise.   

Did you read a book about rhetoric strategies...  anyway.

I have actually experienced the ripple community as a very adult community. But lately more and more have joined (not only here in XRPCHAT), which used to be found only at BTC ... too bad.

3 hours ago, xSODAx said:

- no liquidity in the majority of market (except US, EU and JP).

Yup xRapid went live last week. What were you expecting..flow gates of money to pour through? 

with money flow, slow and steady is probably a good thing. I see nothing wrong with Ripple's progress. Since you're not invested in Ripple/xrp, I suggest you stay that way.

2 hours ago, xSODAx said:

I have actually experienced the ripple community as a very adult community. But lately more and more have joined (not only here in XRPCHAT), which used to be found only at BTC .

Funny, i have the same feeling, and you are one that joined after me. 

anyway: Maybe start by reading into hidden liquidity. A phenomenon which often reveils  itself when an orderbook suddenly gets a little thin.

2 hours ago, xSODAx said:

Results. I like to see results...

They woul ...  they like to ... at least one major bank EOY ... dozens of banks until EOY 2019 and so on....

As we can see at the prices (0.41) all the others like to see results, no promises anymore ... time is running low...

Something Buffet said about patience and impatience.

Time is not "running low" for me.  Then again, I invested no more than I am willing to lose, don't need to make a quick profit, and I'm happy to sit out my XRP investment over multiple years.  I like my odds of making a profit.  If you're impatient, then just sell up because you sound so uncomfortable about holding XRP....not a good place to be. 

I am not impatient but I start to hate these FOMO attacks...

there are guys (here and outside of xrpchat) who FOMO without reason. JPM, SWIFT et al are batten down the hatches, trying to protect their profits and their partnerships. And those FOMO-guys interpret those threats as strong opportunity for RIPPLE. Those threats slow down the success of Ripples efforts and maybe threatens their success.

BG123 predictions, SWIFT and JPM partnering Ripple now  is just ridiculous.

maybe in a few decades but not now...

i am not impatient but a peek at our price and you can see what others think (what XRP is worth) - expectations on the future are already included in the current price...

and yes: I still think that those unrealistic FOMO-BS is hurting us in the long run

Edited by xSODAx

4 hours ago, xSODAx said:

They woul ...  they like to ... at least one major bank EOY ... dozens of banks until EOY 2019 and so on....

As we can see at the prices (0.41) all the others like to see results, no promises anymore ... time is running low...

here u go ,

yw

image.png

image.png

Edited by Oldschool

20 hours ago, xSODAx said:

How about having some effing patience. Rome wasn't built in one day. They just released xRapid a couple weeks ago and we are in the middle of a bear market. Did you expect Ripple to take over the market in less than a year after releasing their products? This takes time in the real world. They don't even have regulatory clarity..

There are still three more months left of the year. Brad has stated at least one major bank will go live with xRapid before then. Plenty of time, if one major bank won't go live with xRapid by the end of the year then you can come back and continue your complaining.

Edited by Guest

On 10/12/2018 at 5:42 AM, kenrino said:

congrat you're good at drawing, sorry I'm bored with the swift stuff over 10 topics

why bother to post?

On 10/12/2018 at 12:27 PM, lucky said:

It gets even more exciting if you remove one or both of the exchanges.

Or even more, when u replace Ripplenet by BWW...Interesting times ahead ?

http://www.datadriveninvestor.com/2018/09/19/cross-border-payment-systems-swift-ripplenet-or-bww/

https://www.ibm.com/industries/banking-financial-markets/sibos