Invincible

Why we need at least 1,000+ threads for SWIFT+Ripple partenership and $589+ EOY

Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated failures. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” ... “In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins – not through strength, but through persistence.”

Conclusion- If we keep on creating SWIFT+Ripple partnership and $589+ EOY threads and remain on the course of RiptardSLooneYCircusShoW cruise, we will get there :JC_doubleup:

Amirite Frens?? :hi:

P.S. If mods try to delete/move/merge my thread then please clean the junk first. :slow:

4 minutes ago, tomxcs said:

@Invincible, when you come across threads that you think need moderation, please flag them to bring to the moderators' attention.

I generally do, believe me, I have nothing against mods, you guys are doing a community service, it's the members who need to be reasonable and rational. 

Its gonna get worse tho, a price you pay for being a bigger community.

Using this site, multiple discords and other sites as information funnels I can tell you that these morons claiming partnership and illuminati make it significantly harder and more unpleasant to find the real details while making xrp seem another piece of garbage socially heralded by garbage. I wonder if the real purpose behind unbearabledummy was to create the exact problem we have now. Then I think I'm the tinhat for thinking some entity would deploy this tactic to bury the existing community in fanatics while bearwhaling the price, because those things did happen in the dotcom era.