Sign in to follow this  
TokenBaby

Alex, you okay buddy?

14 minutes ago, TokenBaby said:

So according to Alex, XRP is a stablecoin now. Can we get him to explain what he means... @AlexCobb

cobb.PNG

THAT IS AN ERROR I MEANT TO SAY ISNT

This poor kid is losing his mind slowly. He doesn’t even know what he wants to believe. Poor ego got in the way. This is what happens when he steals everyone’s research to use for headlines and doesn’t study and do his own research. 

It's not a stablecoin.   If it becomes a digital global reserve currency with a marketcap of a few trillion USD, then yes, it will be relatively stable like fiat currency, but basically it won't be statically, artificially pegged to a particular value like USD, like true stablecolns try to do.

1 minute ago, XRPRealist said:

This poor kid is losing his mind slowly. He doesn’t even know what he wants to believe. Poor ego got in the way. This is what happens when he steals everyone’s research to use for headlines and doesn’t study and do his own research. 

Looks like someone wants to say "Gotcha!" really bad.

Guys i did not mean to say that i meant to put "ISN'T" ITS A TYPO ON MY PART IM NOT SPREADING FUD

1 minute ago, AlexCobb said:

Guys i did not mean to say that i meant to put "ISN'T" ITS A TYPO ON MY PART IM NOT SPREADING FUD

Flip flopping again. A trend with you lately. 

Just now, XRPRealist said:

Flip flopping again. A trend with you lately. 

ehh the typo makes sense in his response

Since when did Alex become the foremost authority on all things XRP??? My God people can we not act like adults kid made an honest mistake.  The fact that someone went out their way to post it is very disturbing.  I mean hell if he meant or not big deal were adults here right???