Why #FasterPayments are good for #XRP Has Dilip Rao just given a clear signal that a SWIFT GPI integration with xRapid is on the cards?

56 minutes ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

I gain nothing by trolling. There are others who know what I know, and I know what they know, and we are telling you the same thing. Ripple's trajectory is obvious to anyone who is looking. All we're saying is that what is happening behind the scenes is in alignment with what can be seen in publicly available information.

Hodl. Or trade. But don't abandon XRP and don't ever let the fudsters get in your head. They are wrong.

Ps. Please also note that I'm not giving price predictions nor am I pointing at dates. Ripple have been at this for years but what they are doing is nothing short of re-plumbing the way money travels globally and it requires engaging with multiple legacy systems, dozens of regulatory regimes, powerful hostile incumbents. That's a massive undertaking and it necessarily comes with obstacles and delays and setbacks. 

Was mostly a playful jab...nothing more. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have this conversation I want to post just to annoy the holy **** out of the uptight. But I don't know if I can do it and protect my source so I'll just say instead. This is going to be epic. Sorr

He said cool our jets. Is he referring to how jets are cooled before blasting off into outerspace? If so, he practically is confirming swift integration.

I gain nothing by trolling. There are others who know what I know, and I know what they know, and we are telling you the same thing. Ripple's trajectory is obvious to anyone who is looking. All we're

5 hours ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

Good luck. 

When XRP is $100 Zerptime will be the guy saying it will never reach $500, or maybe he'll be strangely absent from the forum like he was at the December/Jan ATH.

5 hours ago, Zerptime said:

He was just commenting that it's good writing which is true ,doesn't mean he's saying anything inside the article is true

We get it, but you don’t have to be the gloomy observer in all instances. It’s okay to state your own opinion and not relate it in any way to what others say. 

I can explain everything with malice and with a negative perspective. Simply because nobody will ever be able to prove 100% what is going on inside the head of another human being. It doesn’t add anything though. 

7 hours ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

Your blog post: https://xrpcommunity.blog/ripples-in-the-dunes/ brilliant; the first I have read by you.  Very well researched and written - I will post a link on the EToro forum, it is about time those people read some serious writing

Edited by Julian_Williams
1 minute ago, Benchmark said:

We get it, but you don’t have to be the gloomy observer in all instances. It’s okay to state your own opinion and not relate it in any way to what others say. 

I can explain everything with malice and with a negative perspective. Simply because nobody will ever be able to prove 100% what is going on inside the head of another human being. It doesn’t add anything though. 

I find it very helpful, actually. Especially in times when people start to give every fart a meaning (this is not necessarily true for the given case, more a general statement). 

7 minutes ago, Zerptime said:

By that logic spinning any small thing to some hugely positive news that's done a lot around here does not add to anything useful too...aside from spreading hopium of course

Where there is smoke, there is fire. True, from a distance vapor generated by a fog machine can be mistaken as smoke. As all of us are distant observers, it is easy to fall for this trick. Healthy scepticism helps in not shouting fire every time, before a closer look of the source is possible, but total resistance of accepting the general wisdom (smoke=fire) can result in burn damage.

9 hours ago, Zerptime said:

He was just commenting that it's good writing which is true ,doesn't mean he's saying anything inside the article is true

No, but it confirms his writing is on the right track.  Having just read the piece he has put together a very well researched and argued post about developments in the oil rich gulf states and Dilip is certainly endorsing the thrust of what has been written.  Dilip is a busy man and could have simply ignored replying to the tweet if he felt it was not worth reading and off the mark.

Edited by Julian_Williams