WhentheBoat_ComesIn

Why #FasterPayments are good for #XRP Has Dilip Rao just given a clear signal that a SWIFT GPI integration with xRapid is on the cards?

10 minutes ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

I have this conversation I want to post just to annoy the holy **** out of the uptight. But I don't know if I can do it and protect my source so I'll just say :tease:instead.
This is going to be epic. Sorry, but it is.

you are the man @OzAlphaWolf

1 hour ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

I have this conversation I want to post just to annoy the holy **** out of the uptight. But I don't know if I can do it and protect my source so I'll just say :tease:instead.

Give us some hints.

2 hours ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

Give yourself a jerk. the xrp chat assures that the info will not be hyped. as usual. nothing is never hyped here. only factual discussions. promised. Honestly.😉

Edited by DreXRP

2 hours ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

Can you post it with full black out of identity revealing information? There's got to be someway to summarize what's said and not reveal identity. 

7 hours ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

If I had a dollar for every time I read about someone that has a source of info on this forum then I'd not have had to purchase XRP and would already be a millionaire by now.

Cool your jets

I wonder if this is still true. This is from former Ripple employee, Nilesh Dusane (VP of Global Sales): "Ripple is also fully compatible with SWIFT, and we believe there is great potential for collaboration to make payments even faster, cheaper, and more interoperable." And if it is still true, to what degree?

Here is the source.

https://www.thepaypers.com/default/nilesh-dulane-ripple-labs-interconnectivity-builds-internet-of-value-/762131-0