Don't discount news from the past

Deloitte

Though it's a private company, Deloitte is a global accounting giant, and it was among the first companies to give Ripple's blockchain technology a chance.

Back in May 2016, Deloitte revealed a project that planned to integrate Ripple's blockchain and the Temenos Core Banking Software, which more than 1,000 financial institutions use around the world. In combination with Bluzelle, a blockchain software developer, Deloitte sought a means to send funds in real-time all over the world without a financial intermediary. Said Patrick Laurent, Partner and Technology Leader at Deloitte:

"There is an enormous potential for banks to leverage disruptive technology to make their existing payment processes faster, cheaper, and more secure. ... The new-generation customer is now driving change in banking, and soon he will no longer accept to wait for three days for an international payment to go through." 

https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/02/06/5-brand-name-companies-testing-ripples-technology.aspx

18 minutes ago, seasonal said:

The future is wide open.

I can’t help wondering if a number of these initiatives might come to fruition in a short while.   We might just be in the last moments before massive change.  I sure hope so....

7 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

I can’t help wondering if a number of these initiatives might come to fruition in a short while.   We might just be in the last moments before massive change.  I sure hope so....

I agree it feels like we are getting close to the tipping point from speculation to actual case use. But is it going to push the XRP price up?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.