7 + dollars a day to get to $589 EOY

With the round number of 80 days to get us to 589 by the EOY I find it very hard to believe that the theory (conspiracy) of 589$ exists.

You know what it reminds me of... The 2000 New Year that is going to end the world as we know it or the end of the world 2012 "predictions" by the Mayans . Does anyone really think we will see $7.00+ a day (average) for the next 80ish days?

I would love to be wrong, but I'm not. The ramifications of $589 to the world's econ would be very disruptive and would cause un-imagined "issues" with very powerful organizations that would suddenly be very very less powerful.

Edited by seasonal

Once/IF we break away into triple digits, $7 a day price change will be minor. We could see bigger price changes later, sort of like an exponential curve

2 minutes ago, XRPLearner said:

Once/IF we break away into triple digits, $7 a day price change will be minor. We could see bigger price changes later, sort of like an exponential curve

7$ a day for the next 10 days gets us to $70 and some change. That would shake he crypto world not impossible but improbable.

I would love to be wrong.

uuuuuughhh more $589 talk

the person who created this nonsense is an absolute GENIUS! he has everyone talking about absolutely nothing. he must have prior investment experience and understands how easy it is to spread investment rumors. more than likely he's also invested in penny stocks and a current member on xrpchat.

XRP won't close the year at $2 yet alone $589 and yet many people still think there is a chance $589 is still possible. insane!

insane.

Edited by MegaNerd

Agree with the above couple of posts.

Why is there so much chat about $589 in this club? Did something happen to the BG123 club? If not, can we please keep these topics in there.

The $589+ EOY debates were fun to begin with, but it is becoming increasingly embarrassing - especially when people shout about it on Twitter (usually because of some global conspiracy). Now, the 589'ers seem to think whichever Ripple event is coming next is when some world-changing news involving partnerships with SWIFT or the IMF will happen.

It is fine to indulge wild fantasies, but keep it to yourself or to a private group. Please.

3 minutes ago, Arized said:

Agree with the above couple of posts.

Why is there so much chat about $589 in this club? Did something happen to the BG123 club? If not, can we please keep these topics in there.

The $589+ EOY debates were fun to begin with, but it is becoming increasingly embarrassing - especially when people shout about it on Twitter (usually because of some global conspiracy). Now, the 589'ers seem to think whichever Ripple event is coming next is when some world-changing news involving partnerships with SWIFT or the IMF will happen.

It is fine to indulge wild fantasies, but keep it to yourself or to a private group. Please.

it's in the category called Trading and PRICE SPECULATION...Correct it should be further discussed in the BG123 club but people can feel free to click and ignore, and others can click and participate

1 minute ago, Arized said:

This isn't educated speculation, it is wishful thinking.

I mean, I've seen a lot of people crunch numbers and draw connections in here to $589, this is just another person doing that (in my eyes) to each their own

• Pablo locked this topic