Sign in to follow this  
BeSeriousXRP

I give up

3 hours ago, Kavabata said:

tV9n4FMv

dumping! Seems to be a lot of interest in the mid 30's. minus the killer wick, we seem to be still stuck in this descending wedge , which is bullish ... but the pain. other publishers pointed out that XRP is generallybearish . yah. 95% bearish or there abouts. but before i get too deep in the worst case scenario, this wedge has had 3 touches on the top and 3 on the bottom. to me that means it can break at anytime. although, thiswedge could have a long way to go before it squeezes out an answer. not hopeful here, too much room to go down. watch the bounce in the 30's, if it lacks umph! it will just continue downward. as i pointed out, theRSI bounce at 39-40 (generally) fails, but can make for a good scalp. not to say that sentiment may have changed with the release of xrapid, but im not buying it.

whats the point to put this TA ? 

JKTBslnE

XRPUSD made a new Low last week at 0.3787 followed by a Lower High during yesterday's market rise, maintaining the Channel Down state on 1D ( RSI = 52.765, STOCH = 34.777, Highs/Lows = 0.0000). A new Lower Low is expected to 0.3200 this time. Our TP on Ripple remains 0.27100. 1W is still on very long term bearish Lower High pattern ( RSI = 48.533, MACD = -0.067). At the moment, the 0.5 Fibonacci level on 1D is the Resistance (0.53114)

18 minutes ago, Kavabata said:

JKTBslnE

XRPUSD made a new Low last week at 0.3787 followed by a Lower High during yesterday's market rise, maintaining the Channel Down state on 1D ( RSI = 52.765, STOCH = 34.777, Highs/Lows = 0.0000). A new Lower Low is expected to 0.3200 this time. Our TP on Ripple remains 0.27100. 1W is still on very long term bearish Lower High pattern ( RSI = 48.533, MACD = -0.067). At the moment, the 0.5 Fibonacci level on 1D is the Resistance (0.53114)

as opposite to this TA i can put TA where its expected xrp to go to 0.7. Anyone who is interested can check this **** on tradingview. its all a guesswork to me.

Some context for those unfamiliar with TA -

TA is based on human behavioral analysis, as has been shown that most people ("traders") will behave in similar ways when presented with a similar set of circumstances, and that the resulting behavior will follow certain patterns (Fibonacci numbers, creation of fib-based resistance/support levels etc).

When interpreting any TA, always assume that the analysis is a projection of anticipated market speculative behavior given prevailing market climate at that point in time.  In other words, assuming no changes to market climate, the sentiment will drive the price behavior to X.

Any major changes to prevailing market climate over the frame of particular TA likewise change the anticipated speculative behavior and therefore invalidate the previous projection.  This would be one of the reasons that TA is usually put aside before any major fundamental announcements.

TL/DR:

If no USDT development and no conference announcements next week then status quo and this is the expected behavior.

If USDT crash or Sibos announcements then invalidate previous TA and re-analyze.

Sign in to follow this