AlexCobb

Busting the SWIFT Hype

Alex - you clearly don't understand the functionality Swift GPI brings to the table. You also need to take the time to research Service Release 2018 which is mandatory by November 20th. People donate a lot of money to you to help them understand this, and you're really letting them down in my opinion.

Then there's this:

https://youtu.be/6surVDuYkEQ

30 minutes ago, Gazelle77 said:

This guy takes advantage of this forum from day 1.
He has made his own each and every one of the investigations that were developed in the first THC (he has continued to hang around and take advantage of the "new" Bearableguy123 CLUB) without mentioning in ANY OCCASION the real authors of said investigations.
Seen the reef began to sell merchandise related to such research and various assumptions (BG123) but with the passage of time, his ego at the height of the clouds and his recent new "friendships" with the gurus of the XRP community has made that He changes his mind so as not to be underestimated by the Star-System of XRP, a pity.

This.

For an internet expert that makes a living making clickbaitey videos, he has very little understanding of how any of this works.
I usually try to stay out of this but man... Sometimes it's just too much. 

25 minutes ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

[edited]

Nevermind. People aren't stupid but I'm not trying to start a pile-on. 

What?? What ?? Whaaat??? :diablo:

I'm curious now dammit, Whatamigunnadooooooo??? :dash1: 

44 minutes ago, Gazelle77 said:

He has made his own each and every one of the investigations that were developed in the first THC (he has continued to hang around and take advantage of the "new" Bearableguy123 CLUB) without mentioning in ANY OCCASION the real authors of said investigations.
Seen the reef began to sell merchandise related to such research and various assumptions (BG123) but with the passage of time, his ego at the height of the clouds and his recent new "friendships" with the gurus of the XRP community has made that He changes his mind so as not to be underestimated by the Star-System of XRP, a pity.

Yeah honestly the whole merch ordeal seems pretty hypocritical to me. I guess it's all fun and games when you peddle someone else's art for profit and ride their prophetic coat tail for views, but to then turn around and shoot yourself in the foot saying it's not gonna happen? Lame.

Everyone already knows that there's no guarantees in life. You're not doing anyone a favor by spreading FUD.

Edited by Triple

1 minute ago, BagholdersUnited said:

Wait a sec sir, do i watch hypocrisy at its finest?

From all sides sirs. ATH buyers with goldstatus tell how bad this is sir, but in the mean time they do the same sir?

Or do i understand wrong? Sir.  Thank you sir

Howdy, Vsyc. Lost the password to the old account?

45 minutes ago, Gazelle77 said:

black-guys-reaction-gif-2.gif

Edited by tartankiwi

2 minutes ago, BagholdersUnited said:

Thank you sir. 

But sir, how do i understand what i should understand what someone else tells me sir?

Thank you sir

Sir, please attempt to use the word sir only once per post, sir. It shows good manners.

Edited by Triple

4 minutes ago, BagholdersUnited said:

Thank you sir. 

But sir, how do i understand what i should understand what someone else tells me sir?

Thank you sir

I deleted my previous reply about this but you know what? **** it. Here's exactly what I think...

Changing one's mind about something can be a good thing. Especially if it's done with a rational assessment of new information that is germane. No one should be blamed or mocked for admitting that one thinks their prior position was incorrect and providing a reasonable explanation of why.

However... presenting one's self as a debunker of myths  without acknowledging that one was a disseminator of that myth and personally profited from it is a bit rich.

Affiliate links, merch.store which at the time had BG123 gear, wallet link to receive donations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRqECCmpuVc

(Tagging @Invincible )

alex cobb yt scam.jpg