BabyNeedsShoes

Exclusive: Ripple (XRP) to be exhibited at SWIFT’s Sibos conference

48 minutes ago, scoobysi said:

I maybe wrong on this but didn't they get uninvited last year which is what led to the first Swell conference? Back on the list this year :)

I'm pretty sure they still went last year. I remember hearing about their shuttle busses bringing people over from Sibos to Swell.

7 minutes ago, PickleRick said:

I'm pretty sure they still went last year. I remember hearing about their shuttle busses bringing people over from Sibos to Swell.

Yes they were there last year when SWELL was running at the same time. 

This hype is getting silly. If there is an announcement great, but it is pure speculation with lots of people clutching at straws. The banks in the US will not use xrp until there is clarity on the security issue and a new lobby body - SAIV will not have been set up by Coil, Ripple et al if a decision was just around the corner.

Edited by mistatee2000

2 minutes ago, mistatee2000 said:

This hype is getting silly. If there is an announcement great, but it is pure speculation with lots of people clutching at straws

Yea, nothing big to see here, just a conference that Ripple has gone to many times. 

2 hours ago, mistatee2000 said:

This hype is getting silly. If there is an announcement great, but it is pure speculation with lots of people clutching at straws. The banks in the US will not use xrp until there is clarity on the security issue and a new lobby body - SAIV will not have been set up by Coil, Ripple et al if a decision was just around the corner.

tfh on: I think the US is delaying the security thing over and over again. Some big parties are lining up and filling their bags at sale prices. As long as this security thing isn't resolved, Cryptomarket won't get out of it's infancy, just because the Big players won't touch it on massive scale.

My fear:  when clearance has arrived, those same BIG players ruin the party for each and everyone who's in crypto.

Hope i'm terribly wrong though....