Ripple Article (Forbes is a complete joke)

Forbes is such a joke the go back and forth calling XRP "Ripple" and can't even spell XRP right by spelling it "XPR". Can this guy even proofread an article for a large organization? The author Billy Bambrough is has in his profile "I write about how bitcoin, crypto, and fintech are changing the world". Here is the part where he writes "XPR": "The ripple price has however fallen from recent highs of $0.61 since the beginning of the Ripple Swell event to just $0.48. Since the much-hyped Ripple Swell event, the wind has been somewhat taken out of XPR sails".

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2018/10/08/ripple-xrp-is-down-almost-20-in-seven-days-heres-why/#12a6c8646040

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forbes is such a joke the go back and forth calling XRP "Ripple" and can't even spell XRP right by spelling it "XPR". Can this guy even proofread an article for a large organization? The author Billy

noone pruf readz before pubblishing any-more

3 hours ago, LoganClark said:

Forbes is such a joke the go back and forth calling XRP "Ripple" and can't even spell XRP right by spelling it "XPR". Can this guy even proofread an article for a large organization? The author Billy Bambrough is has in his profile "I write about how bitcoin, crypto, and fintech are changing the world". Here is the part where he writes "XPR": "The ripple price has however fallen from recent highs of $0.61 since the beginning of the Ripple Swell event to just $0.48. Since the much-hyped Ripple Swell event, the wind has been somewhat taken out of XPR sails".

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2018/10/08/ripple-xrp-is-down-almost-20-in-seven-days-heres-why/#12a6c8646040

noone pruf readz before pubblishing any-more

4 hours ago, Zerptime said:

It's not Forbes,just a blogger who can post under the Forbes website. Don't confuse between those two,lots of **** coin try to legitimise by doing this crap

For me if an article is published in NYTimes, Forbes, CNN etc, I dont mind who created the article or if is an external or inhouse contributor, the article is on your site, so you have published it. Period.

That's my information consumer way to think.

6 hours ago, Zerptime said:

It's not Forbes,just a blogger who can post under the Forbes website. Don't confuse between those two,lots of **** coin try to legitimise by doing this crap

Publications have always used "contributors", which is a name given to freelancer journalists. The publication pays them for articles because it's cheaper and more cost effective than paying a journalist full time. Most of these freelancers do this for awhile until they get significant expertise and work for a think tank, public policy/advocacy group or public relations firm.