2 minutes ago, Truckdriver said:

It's 1am in New Zealand,  I've just done a 13 hr day driving a 104 Kenworth truck and read another great blog from you Hodor, many thanks,  you gave me warm fuzzies to go to sleep with ?, the future is bright !

13 hours behind the wheel?  Are there no laws in NZ limiting the time a driver can be on the road in a day.  Seems a bit dangerous.

there is really no way to foresee how things will look one year from now; 

Thanks for another update

How many industries have little idea where they will be one year from now.  The pace of change is staggeringly fast!  How many months ago did we first hear about Coil?  Six months?  It is already on the verge of production and usage with very big partners waiting. So lets amend that sentence to: "there is no way to foresee how things will look in six months from now"

Crypto.com - always been interested in domain names.  Never made much out of buying and selling them because I made the wrong decisions.  I was offered 14k for a four letter domain recently and have by chance ended up with quite a few worth up to $5 - 15K.

New words surface and you often find them on places like this before they are more generally known about - it is worth watching for these new words and registering them in the simplest forms, for instance CoilPay.com ? (although perhaps buying more XRP is a better investment!).  I have said this before; places like this forum should be offering a selection of the best domains and taking a cut on sales.  I registered cryptomkts.com, I am sure it is worth 10K XRP if I could find the right buyer.

Edited by Julian_Williams

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

New words surface and you often find them on places like this before they are more generally known about - it is worth watching for these new words and registering them in the simplest forms, for instance CoilPay.com ? (although perhaps buying more XRP is a better investment!).  I have said this before; places like this forum should be offering a selection of the best domains and taking a cut on sales.  I registered cryptomkts.com, I am sure it is worth 10K XRP if I could find the right buyer.

Not many people know this, but XRP wallets can contain a 'nickname' and sometimes those nicknames are found when you explore wallets on Bithomp. 

For a while, there was a rush to get specific nicknames, and Ripple went ahead and reserved some of the most popular corporate names based on some sort of directory at the time, if memory serves.  Any other XRP Veteran can correct me here, but I remember that happening in late 2014 or early 2015?  

From one of the more dangerous blockheads of the last 20 years:

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns.
That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns.
There are things we don't know we don't know.

Donald Rumsfeld

15 minutes ago, NightJanitor said:

He stole all of that from Robert McNamara... but that's okay, Bob stole it all from some guy at Harvard... who stole it from some other guy... who... you know?  It's a known unknown.

Sounds like something that would ooze out of Harberd.

23 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

We should collect them on the same page. 

We can start a new Topic in General discussion something like "Crypto related Domain Names I own" ???

Edited by zenkert