Sign in to follow this  
Xrp2damoon

What price you guys got in?

18 hours ago, Pablo said:

I'm constantly amazed that this scene allows these types of questions to be posed.

If a random person walked up to you in the street and asked you about your stock portfolio, length of holdings and ROI, you'd probably tell them: mind your own business.

Fortunately, XRPChat members have given the OP the high quality response it deserves. :biggrin:

like the one question asked last week from a newbie, only one post, asking xrpchat members how much they spent on XRP

On 10/7/2018 at 11:48 PM, Xrp2damoon said:

Just curious as to what prices some of you guys and gals got into xrp? And how long have you been holding? I got in while it was around .09 cents and bought more at .15 - .16 cents. Never sold a single xrp.

€ 1 was my first buy 

€ 0.8 was my second buy

€ 0.5 was my third buy

€ 0.4  was my fourth  buy

€ 0.23 was my fifth buy

€ 0.52 was my sixth buy

€ 0.44 was my seventh buy 

€ not sure if I'm going to buy more at € 0.42 atm. Well see.

Came abit late to the party, hate my self for it thinking how much XRP I would have if I putted the money in at even 0.6c not even at 006.

Well better some XRP then none.

On 10/8/2018 at 12:56 PM, Dutch said:

With that price it took you very, very  long te be a member of this forum..

Yes, I got in on July last year, some I bought at 10 c when it dipped. But I held upto the ALT and did not sell any till about $2.60. I've held all the way down and kicked myself for not selling, but I had no experience. I could have paid off my mortgage and then some if I had. Reason I didn't join the forum was because for some reason my ip address was not accepted by the website, so just read the forums instead, I joined again recently and it seemed to work. I do believe though that xrp is the leading crypto and among only a very small number which will not be adversely affected by regulation. Its clearly just getting started so I consider it a long term investment, though its hard to stay calm when it starts mooning. 

Edited by XRPEly
Doesn't make sense

Sign in to follow this