Sign in to follow this  
Xrp2damoon

What price you guys got in?

55 minutes ago, FUD said:

Most got in at ATH, the more “smart”ones got at .90 to 1, the very smart at .25 and the geniuses got in 2017. 

It’s all about when you got lucky enough to have a conspiracy theorist friend to lecture you, while drunk, on the merits of crypto. 

Unfortunately for 7 years I kept getting too drunk, blacking out and never quite remembering what we were talking about. 

A year ago I started taking notes while drunk and here I am today. 

PS, nothing wrong with the question. If you don’t  want to answer, don’t. If you aren’t interested in what others paid, don’t click the link. 

I got in as it came down, somewhere around $1.50. Kept buying through $1, $.90, $.75, $.50 and then hammered it at $.25 to $.32. 

Ill never buy XRP because its a scam!! ripple can freeze your account and make more XRP as they see fit just as bad as fiat currency!!! rrrreeeeeeeeeee!!!       /s

Jokes aside, I brought some around 0.15 last year - didn't sell at ATH (was still fresh in the market didn't know anything). This year I've just been buying the dips all the way down to 0.24  cents just the other month. 

I believe XRP will rise form utility and speculation so im a long term hodler

9 hours ago, FUD said:

Most got in at ATH, the more “smart”ones got at .90 to 1, the very smart at .25 and the geniuses got in 2017. 

I knew it.. genius ?

1 hour ago, Lookatmenow said:

.06 - .12

I wonder, what members are the guys that got XRP at a half cent?  Are any of them still around? 

Personally, I cannot imagine it would have been easy to hold past 500x, especially on the way down. 

I can’t imagine watching that rise from $.006 to $3 and hanging on the whole way. 

4 hours ago, AllinXRP said:

I wonder, what members are the guys that got XRP at a half cent?  Are any of them still around? 

Personally, I cannot imagine it would have been easy to hold past 500x, especially on the way down. 

I can’t imagine watching that rise from $.006 to $3 and hanging on the whole way. 

I just sold enough to get my initial investment out. Holding now isnt a big deal knowing where this is all going. I put a plan together and am sticking to it. Next sell is to wipe away all debt without compromising the next step. So far it's working. It wont be long before we see a half cent to $3.90 all as great buying opportunities. So if you bought at ATH and held, you'll be thankful you did!

16 hours ago, FUD said:

few years later there is possibility that people will be saying, geniuses bought it at 50 cents. Lol

Edited by Rchopra

Sign in to follow this