Sign in to follow this  
Xrp2damoon

What price you guys got in?

Got in at 80c back in December. Learned about xrp from some video and how to send it to binance. Then it shot up to over 3$ then I was like whoaa! Been holding ever since and buying up more on the cheap

I'm constantly amazed that this scene allows these types of questions to be posed.

If a random person walked up to you in the street and asked you about your stock portfolio, length of holdings and ROI, you'd probably tell them: mind your own business.

Fortunately, XRPChat members have given the OP the high quality response it deserves. :biggrin:

3 hours ago, Xrp2damoon said:

Just curious as to what prices some of you guys and gals got into xrp? And how long have you been holding? I got in while it was around .09 cents and bought more at .15 - .16 cents. Never sold a single xrp.

How many XRP do you have?

Or will that be your next question?

2 hours ago, txferrari said:

Never heard of XRP.  You mean the scam coin?

I thought it was called the sh*t coin?

Something to do with running through the plumbing of the new Internet of Value.

And "XRP" is pronounced "crap" not "zerp"

Edited by increasedwisdom
Forgot to mention, I got in at $0.32 about a month ago. Been watching for a long time, and I was waiting for either a major breakout upwards or $0.16. Decided to get off the pot and buy the crap out of that sh*t!

2 minutes ago, increasedwisdom said:

I thought it was called the sh*t coin?

No you’re thinking of bitcoin. XRP is similar to bitcoin except they can freeze your account whenever they like.

1 hour ago, Pablo said:

I'm constantly amazed that this scene allows these types of questions to be posed.

If a random person walked up to you in the street and asked you about your stock portfolio, length of holdings and ROI, you'd probably tell them: mind your own business.

Fortunately, XRPChat members have given the OP the high quality response it deserves. :biggrin:

I’m not asking you how much you have or where do you keep em. I asked at what price you got in. Simple as that. I was reading some stuff around the net and seen some people talk about how they got in above the $1 mark, and was just curious as to how many people actually got into xrp before that big boom last year.

49 minutes ago, Xrp2damoon said:

I’m not asking you how much you have or where do you keep em. I asked at what price you got in. Simple as that. I was reading some stuff around the net and seen some people talk about how they got in above the $1 mark, and was just curious as to how many people actually got into xrp before that big boom last year.

Most got in at ATH, the more “smart”ones got at .90 to 1, the very smart at .25 and the geniuses got in 2017. 

Edited by FUD

Sign in to follow this