Trading View Prediction

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The first time I invested in ETH was when it was $12.   I nearly soiled my pants when it cracked $100, and was out completely at $350. In retrospect, ETH party didn't start until the Enterprise E

I like how the guy responds to all salty comments with "thank you for your feedback".   Polite and cool under fire - respectable.

Meet me at the middle @ 300 and I’ll be satisfied?

5 minutes ago, bayarea510 said:

I doubt there is enough liquidity for us to reach triple digit figures. My guess is the new ath will be $5-10. I would rather see price slowly increase and hold instead of shoot up then crash.

Those big green candles we saw a fortnight ago show that big rises can still happen.

And of course after a big rise the next upwards is even bigger because you were jumping in single cents and then later in 5 cents. And ten and twenty etc.  

So although I agree a steady rise is preferable,  I don’t think that’s what we will get.  If it does go on a run I think it will be bigger and bigger because of all the increased access now as compared to last year.  

39 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Those big green candles we saw a fortnight ago show that big rises can still happen.

And of course after a big rise the next upwards is even bigger because you were jumping in single cents and then later in 5 cents. And ten and twenty etc.  

So although I agree a steady rise is preferable,  I don’t think that’s what we will get.  If it does go on a run I think it will be bigger and bigger because of all the increased access now as compared to last year.  

I agree. The next run is going to be massive. Usually nov-dec have been bullish months. Let's see what happens this year. What do you think our next ath will be? 

20 minutes ago, bayarea510 said:

I agree. The next run is going to be massive. Usually nov-dec have been bullish months. Let's see what happens this year. What do you think our next ath will be? 

Next run is gonna be a bigger, rapid speculative FOMO one, I dare to say it'll go to the $15-$20 range, and then crash down to $1-$3.

Edited by MQB

I know nothing.  But my gut says $5 to $20 this year and who knows beyond that.  

But I won’t be surprised if it is 10c or $100...    anything can happen.  

1 hour ago, automatic said:

The first time I invested in ETH was when it was $12.   I nearly soiled my pants when it cracked $100, and was out completely at $350.

In retrospect, ETH party didn't start until the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance was formed and FOMO kicked in.  In other words, it was the promise of adoption and a brave new 

Lastly - on an unrelated note - I was 50% out of my ETH stash before it ever reached $50.  When @XRPto50dollars says that most people will not become millionaires off of xrp because they will sell too early, I can tell you from experience that what he says is 100% true.  Word to the wise - everyone should develop an exit plan in advance or risk kicking themselves in the ass later.  As it turns out, FOMO works both ways (in and out) and it is equally as harmful in either direction.

In that case, i'm going to wait until i'm a millionaire before i sell.... just to be sure. 

11 hours ago, Eruption said:

Didn't the head of SBI predict at least 10 bucks by eoy months ago? 10 bucks is realistic.

No, he retweeted someone who predicted it would go to $10.  The best thing the CEO of SBI could do is quit Twitter altogether and simply make announcements about SBI after they've happened.  He's full of hype and false promises (to be honest)....(and I paraphrase from memory):-

"we want to do it properly.  Other exchanges couldn't handle the volume, we will handle it from day one"

"SBI will be no.1 in the blink of an eye once it goes live". 

"We will go live in August now, we got inundated with registrations"

"err...we will go live in March 2019 due to regulations in Japan"

I'm not hating on the guy, I just think he should keep quiet and not make false promises.

Edited by 2ndtimearound
1 hour ago, automatic said:

Lastly - on an unrelated note - I was 50% out of my ETH stash before it ever reached $50.  When @XRPto50dollars says that most people will not become millionaires off of xrp because they will sell too early, I can tell you from experience that what he says is 100% true.  Word to the wise - everyone should develop an exit plan in advance or risk kicking themselves in the ass later.  As it turns out, FOMO works both ways (in and out) and it is equally as harmful in either direction.

If I become a millionaire with XRP,  it will be "accidental". I will sell 2% of my stack per month while the price is above $2.  So if the price does move up over those 4 years or so, I might well stumble into $1,000,000+ profit territory.  If I don't, no problem.  I certainly won't be WAITING to be a millionaire or planning to become one.

12 minutes ago, Honeybee said:

You must have a big stack to sell 2% monthly.

Nah that ain’t correct.  Any stack over say 500 can easily sell 2%.

If you are working in percentages it doesn’t matter about stack size.  

2 minutes ago, divingman10 said:

Any stack can sell 2%/month ......25 months x 2% = 100% (your whole stack) so 2 years and 1 month

Sorry mate your mafs is as bad as mine...  :) 

2 x 25  =  50.  

24 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Sorry mate your mafs is as bad as mine...  :) 

2 x 25  =  50.  

16 minutes ago, divingman10 said:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah, didn't have my coffee yet.....So yes of course it's 50 months geez

Both of yours math is off if the member is selling 2% of the stack monthly, which he didn't clarify as the 2% of the stack every month will be less xrp than last month and could take more than few life times if we go into drops division :D 

Taking 10,000 xrp to begin with will leave 3,641 zerps after 50 months.

P.S. I know, I know he said 4 years or so but I don't think that was very clear. <_<

P.P.S. I like to be pedantic :D 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.