Sign in to follow this  
Skunkape

Trading View Prediction

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSD/zQBH0i1S-XRP-EOY-PREDICTION-MIN-10-MAX-600-SwiftNext-CryptoManiac101/

This guy is a top poster and the article has 12k views and counting. As expected there are some very salty responses, which I find funny.

$600 is crazy imo, then again this market is bonkers. If SWIFT is involved as he suggests then yes: interstellar travel.

Edited by Skunkape

14 minutes ago, Skunkape said:

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSD/zQBH0i1S-XRP-EOY-PREDICTION-MIN-10-MAX-600-SwiftNext-CryptoManiac101/

This guy is a top poster and the article has 12k views and counting. As expected there are some very salty responses, which I find funny.

$600 is crazy imo, then again this market is bonkers. If SWIFT is involved as he suggests then yes: interstellar travel.

Lol, I literally just saw this and was about to post!    

His prediction is uber UBER bullish, but I seriously doubt that Swiftnet is Ripplnet in disguise....   

Anyone else know more about the Swiftnet comparison? 

20 minutes ago, tartankiwi said:

Lol, I literally just saw this and was about to post!    

His prediction is uber UBER bullish, but I seriously doubt that Swiftnet is Ripplnet in disguise....   

Anyone else know more about the Swiftnet comparison? 

LOL, nice... I almost didnt post it because I figured someone else probably already did.

Agreed... I’d also like to know where he’s getting the SWIFT idea from.

That guy is all over the place though... some days is really bullish on XRP and other days he calls it a scam or heist.

Obviously, would love for him to be right in his prediction, but he has been wrong on XRP trades before (pretty sure he was calling it a good buy in February).
Also, he has posted inaccurate, negative comments about the Jed McCaleb agreement on Twitter before. I can't tell whether he is going to be bullish or spreading FUD in any given month.

I believe his Twitter handle is @ProofOfResearch (it's changed at least once) - make your own judgements but please don't FOMO in.

Edited by Arized

9 minutes ago, Arized said:

That guy is all over the place though... some days is really bullish on XRP and other days he calls it a scam or heist.

Obviously, would love for him to be right in his prediction, but he has been wrong on XRP trades before (pretty sure he was calling it a good buy in February).
Also, he has posted inaccurate, negative comments about the Jed McCaleb agreement on Twitter before. I can't tell whether he is going to be bullish or spreading FUD in any given month.

I believe his Twitter handle is @ProofOfResearch (it's changed at least once) - make your own judgements but please don't FOMO in.

Good add. Im new to TV.

Maybe he just wants to generate a following with big predictions.

2 minutes ago, Arized said:

He's been wrong on a lot of trades previously, going through his previous ideas.  Not that i'm a trading expert ?

1 hour ago, Skunkape said:

again, as some have pointed out.. if these tradingview.com maestros were so good at what they did, they'd be millionaires/billionaires from XRP by utilizing their own techniques and wouldn't be posting on tradingview.com in the first place :good:

patterns happen AFTER THE FACT

how many of them accuretely predicted the drop by using their patterns and knew to short XRP from back in january?

Edited by MegaNerd

Yea but he also predicts 25 dollars for Verge XVG ?

He has a ton of followers because he's selling hopium. Every chart he posts, his sheep go masturbate to dreams of lambos and mansions

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XVGUSD/enGvNcht-VERGE-EOY-PREDICTION-MIN-0-25-MAX-25-CryptoManiac101/

Edited by AlibabaGrp

1 hour ago, Arized said:

exactly. post enough times and your 'wrong predictions' get forgotten about very quickly haha

26 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

How is “between $10 and $600” a prediction? That’s like saying “the Patriots will win between 2 and 15 games this year.”

Lmao

I too, predict XRP will be between 0.30 and 4628 USD by the end of this year. 

You can thank me with your zerps if i am right! 

Sign in to follow this