Sign in to follow this  
seasonal

I am thrilled with XRP's performance

3 minutes ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

Yes I paid two cents for a fortune, I'm like pinocchio:

pinocchio-monete2.jpg

If you don't trust your own decision to invest, sell now and move on ...

10 minutes ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

I can try to bury the nano ledger in the garden, xrapid not working

Why not ask the actual users of xRapid, the three real world companies that decided to actually USE xRapid if they think it is working?

If you don't sell, but consider to bury the nano ledger, then I guess some part of you still knows better ...

6 minutes ago, Rey said:

Why not ask the actual users of xRapid, the three real world companies that decided to actually USE xRapid if they think it is working?

If you don't sell, but consider to bury the nano ledger, then I guess some part of you still knows better ...

maybe from a buried nano ledger can born a tree full of nano instead of leafs, or I can ask directly to jesus christ for a nano ledger multiplication.

3 minutes ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

maybe from a buried nano ledger can born a tree full of nano instead of leafs, or I can ask directly to jesus christ for a nano ledger multiplication.

Just out of curiosity, what happened to you?

Did you buy XRP near ATH and now after several months of bear market you are scared to lose money?

Did you already sell your stack at a low price and now you want the price to tank even more in order to buy back in?

Did you buy XRP right after the announcement that xRapid is live and now you're scared 'cause the price is a few cents lower instead of insta-moon?

17 minutes ago, Rey said:

Did you buy XRP near ATH and now after several months of bear market you are scared to lose money?

Did you already sell your stack at a low price and now you want the price to tank even more in order to buy back in?

Did you buy XRP right after the announcement that xRapid is live and now you're scared 'cause the price is a few cents lower instead of insta-moon?

I will answer.

13 hours ago, Blubber said:

Whatever you do, ignore the TA blather.  It has zero to do with crypto and is nothing more than a sweet lullabye for those who cannot bear the words "I have no idea"

Random predictions now with pictures of things that happened once! Subscribe today! 

1 hour ago, Rey said:

Or... he is trolling you. Done.

5 minutes ago, Staigera said:

Or... he is trolling you. Done.

Thanks for mentioning. That thought didn't occur to me as I'm perfectly sure that he/she did read the XRP Chat Community Standards before posting. They state explicitly that trolling is not allowed ... Let's add the link to the XRP Chat Community Standards again, just in case any new member or some older member missed it or needs to read them again.

1 minute ago, Rey said:

Thanks for mentioning. That thought didn't occur to me as I'm perfectly sure that he/she did read the XRP Chat Community Standards before posting. They state explicitly that trolling is not allowed ... Let's add the link to the XRP Chat Community Standards again, just in case any new member or some older member missed it or needs to read them again.

Yeah I'm pretty sure he didn't read them and nor did I. And nor do I have to. Anyone who can't behave without having to follow some forum rules as guide lines are not going to care. 

IMHO, The community standards are a joke. The general forum is infested with trolls and fudsters which is why everyone has retreated to invite only clubs.

2 hours ago, Rey said:

Sorry, these are my answers:

No, my average buy price is 0,20 eur , my first purchases price was average 0,16 eur.

No , make no sense for me to sell now when everyone is screaming incredible prices, these prices was completely unreasonable 1 year ago, 2018 is a brainwashing about high price. 2018 is so brainwashing about this high price I haven't had the time to elaborate it, is shocking for me, completely unreasonable. I didn't sold any coins at ath 3 usd and I do not regret it, because I'm not a trader, and this my strategy, hold my coins.

No.

Edited by BibleChronologyXRP

Sign in to follow this