Sign in to follow this  
aye-epp

POLL : Is RippleNet growing quicker than all other crypto missions?

POLL: Is RippleNet growing quicker than all other crypto missions?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Is RippleNet growing quicker than all other crypto missions?

• RippleNet is growing quicker
    • They are all growing at the same speed
    • RippleNet is NOT growing quicker

I may be able to guess the consensus here, but my followup question that I'm hoping one can help answer is: How do I know I'm right? 

Anyone with a good perspective and can outline where Ripple stands in the entire crypto space?

I believe the question is "why?" Why is Ripple growing at a faster rate when compared with companies with similar business models? 

There is no company that has had such monumental announcements in regards to mainstream adoption of its cryptocurrency. Adoption. Well, known adoption (we will never know what is happening behind closed doors; perhaps BTC will be the next world currency :-) ). That is why Ripple is growing faster. It has a use case. Supply and demand. Ripple is supplying what the fintech industry has been demanding for quite some time: increased speed and efficiency, while limiting overall friction of transactions in foreign and domestic markets. 

Why is Ripple growing so fast? Look no further than the leadership:

- Brad Garlinghouse is laser-focused on the task at hand: building a strong framework (RippleNet) while garnering partnerships with very important and liquid financial institutions. 

- David Schwartz is, for lack of a better word, a genius. His work in cryptography has laid the foundation for a rock solid platform. 

- Stefan Thomas, with his Coil initiatives, is further reducing friction while increasing potential use case(s). 

I could go on and on. But we can reduce our understanding of Ripple's growth to leadership

No Crypto projects have been able to achieve what Ripple has been achieving. Unfortunately price wise, it's one of those that'll require more patience but rewards will be all worth it, snowball effect.