What about other xrapid partnerships

1 hour ago, KBenben said:

Maybe I didn't get the information, so maybe you can help me.

Now that Xrapid is live, when can we expect to see Moneygram or Bittrex put it into practice just like Mercury FX or Cuallix?

Most are rolling out over Q4.  Next few months will be good.

3 minutes ago, ripplelab said:

MercuryFx, Catalyst Credit Union, and Cuallix.  They went over this at Swell just a couple days ago.

Yes I know but other than those. Those names were already mentioned at the second line in this thread. I think the question is other than these?

57 minutes ago, JBW said:

Yes I know but other than those. Those names were already mentioned at the second line in this thread. I think the question is other than these?

Catalyst serve hundreds of little banks - so that is really quite big

Obviously big banks like Santander are in a race to be first.  SBI represent 80% of the Japanese banking industry.  It looks as if the second wave is going to bigger than the first, and the third wave bigger again.

My impression is that they want a few small players to get going before stepping it up with the bigger players.

Perhaps Q1 2019 will be the moment when we go through this "tipping point" of mass adoption.

A lot has to do with having market makers in place and running smoothly to open up the corridors.

Edited by Julian_Williams
3 hours ago, Theone01 said:

In time :)

You cant make a baby in a month by banging 9 women! 

I love that quote haha

Its not just as simple as going into a banks office and installing ripple.exe on the computer :)

Actually you can. My friends uncles brother in law’s sister son did that. Sounds crazy but who what of thought?1!

3 hours ago, JBW said:

Temenos is also integrating its 2000+ clients onto Ripplenet.  They have been testing since 2014.

Edited by ripplelab
5 hours ago, Theone01 said:

You cant make a baby in a month by banging 9 women! 

I love that quote haha 

lol that is a great quote I will use in the future.

That said the stats bore in me says that technically if you smashed them at the same time/duration & managed to survive such a situation you would of had on average (or should I say mean) a baby every 1 month. OK the mode would be 9 months but mean 1 months. That concludes todays biological miracle. Now lets discuss survival: Dr Si recommends running, quickly, in fact quicker than ripplenet! lol