1 minute ago, Harvey said:

Thank you for your work of value Hodor, I'll check it out ! 
What are the next events we are waiting for officialy ? 

$589 of course ?‍♂️

15 minutes ago, DreXRP said:

I have always thought in all videos: "poor Hodor". So much information. Thank you for your work!

:D

Mrs Hodor didn't see much of me for the past two days... 

Thank you for reading!

10 minutes ago, Harvey said:

Thank you for your work of value Hodor, I'll check it out ! 
What are the next events we are waiting for officialy ? 

Good question.  I'd say more xRapid partnerships.

But well before then, we will 'unofficially' be tracking xRapid exchange volume to see when we can detect material levels of utility demand.

Other than Ripple, there are many others though:

1) Coil launching officially (it's still in BETA),

2) Some new items from WietseWind, RareData are in the works - and many other community devs - and maybe Secure Block Chains?

3) SBI VC launching with xRapid partnership in Japan.

Posted (edited)

Wow - you are so knowledgeable.  I can hardly follow all the different angles now -there are too many and the newsworthy stuff is often subtle and buried.  You seem to be able to ferret the meaning out.

I think the idea of linking XRP to the Olympics is very good.  The theme of uniting the world on one level platform chimes well with what XRP promises to do.

Edited by Julian_Williams

Posted (edited)

I LOVED the post-Clinton speech by Brad.  It hit all the right points about interoperability with examples of "protocol" implementations of the past like the cargo containers.  I especially loved the underscoring of Ripple trying not to disrupt the banking industry in the classic sense of the word a-la silicon valley startup, but to build out new infrastructure and partner with the banking industry.  This distinction makes what Ripple is trying to do (and really at this point flat out just doing) actually believable and achievable.

I love this company, their team, and their products. B) :lol:

edit:  Crap forgot to say excellent read/watch as usual Hodor :P

Edited by Zedy44

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

I think the idea of linking XRP to the Olympics is very good.  The theme of uniting the world on one level platform chimes well with what XRP promises to do.

I agree!

I looked into it quickly after seeing that petition, and unfortunately the IOC is very 'contribution-based' about the licensing of that designation, from what I read. 

I imagine there are many cryptocurrencies that will want that designation... :JC_thinking:

1 hour ago, Zedy44 said:

I especially loved the underscoring of Ripple trying not to disrupt the banking industry in the classic sense of the word a-la silicon valley startup, but to build out new infrastructure and partner with the banking industry. 

Chris Larsen has been emphasizing that as well.  They are tired of the overused term 'disrupter' because it implies complete disintermediation, not transformation, IMO. 

Thanks for the kind feedback! 

10 minutes ago, Hodor said:

I agree!

I looked into it quickly after seeing that petition, and unfortunately the IOC is very 'contribution-based' about the licensing of that designation, from what I read. 

I imagine there are many cryptocurrencies that will want that designation... :JC_thinking:

but Ripple labs have the money but I expect for legal reasons they would place the designation as Ripple not XRP

10 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Chris Larsen has been emphasizing that as well.  They are tired of the overused term 'disrupter' because it implies complete disintermediation, not transformation, IMO. 

Thanks for the kind feedback! 

It is ironic that the "bankers" coin will be more threatening to the traditional ways of the  banking industry that Bitcoin