Sign in to follow this  

Submit your comment to the Federal Reserve!

It's likely that most of you are aware of the FedReserve request for comments on a Potential Federal Reserve Actions to Support Interbank Settlement of Faster Payments.  If not, here it is again.

Regarding the Federal Reserve Tweet for comments.  Its important that we all do our part to not only be happy about it but also SUBMIT OUR COMMENTS.  For those that like to copy and paste, here is something I threw together.

You must email ---> regs.comments@federalreserve.gov 

Subject line ---> Docket No. OP – 1625

And here is a quick copy paste for your body if you would like to use it.

Regarding the Potential Federal Reserve Actions to Support Interbank Settlement of Faster Payments, I formally comment the following:

The Federal Reserve System should consider implementing technology solutions developed by Ripple, a FinTech company headquartered at 315 Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94104.  I firmly believe they have solutions which will support the Federal Reserves fast payment initiative.

More information at www.ripple.com or (415) 213-4838

Thank you

We all love Ripple and XRP, so what are you waiting for?!

17 minutes ago, MQB said:

Is Federal reserve owned by some private banks?

Who're the real owners?

The Fed was created on Jeckyl island off the Georgia coast in 1913 (also the first year of the Income Tax), signed into law by Wilson in December.  It is

a private banking consortium with government oversight.

Edited by Blubber

14 minutes ago, Plato said:

Done! Is this posted to the Reddit group, as well? Discord? I think we could get a few hundred people to send an email (at least!). 

No, I'm not that social :)  Feel free to share though!

2 hours ago, JaseEffect said:

It's likely that most of you are aware of the FedReserve request for comments on a Potential Federal Reserve Actions to Support Interbank Settlement of Faster Payments.  If not, here it is again.

Regarding the Federal Reserve Tweet for comments.  Its important that we all do our part to not only be happy about it but also SUBMIT OUR COMMENTS.  For those that like to copy and paste, here is something I threw together.

You must email ---> regs.comments@federalreserve.gov 

Subject line ---> Docket No. OP – 1625

And here is a quick copy paste for your body if you would like to use it.

Regarding the Potential Federal Reserve Actions to Support Interbank Settlement of Faster Payments, I formally comment the following:

The Federal Reserve System should consider implementing technology solutions developed by Ripple, a FinTech company headquartered at 315 Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94104.  I firmly believe they have solutions which will support the Federal Reserves fast payment initiative.

More information at www.ripple.com or (415) 213-4838

Thank you

We all love Ripple and XRP, so what are you waiting for?!

FYI - that email doesn’t work

I wonder how they'll feel receiving countless tweets and copy-pasted emails from obviously-biased XRP holders... :) ... if you're tempted to send them a message, I think drafting something a little bit more sophisticated, including some clear rationale, is probably a good idea. 

3 minutes ago, DannyRipple said:

FYI - that email doesn’t work

Did you get a return undeliverable?  I didn't, nor did others I know who emailed.