PhiGuy

Still don't think $589.00 EOY is possible? Think again

10 minutes ago, PhiGuy said:

For enTErtainMENt purpOSes only

I watched this earlier today, some of those claims were crazy at the surface level but the crazier thing is they make sense and are beyond coincidental. (I'm grasping for straws)

9 minutes ago, KickingHorse said:

I like Sam.  It's fun to dream.  But it never fails.....I'll be watching one of his videos thinking to myself, "Hm...interesting....maybe it could happen".  Then he makes a hard left straight to crazy town and I can't listen anymore.  

This

So in 1996 Counting Crows released a song, with lyrics which predicted the 2018 XRP price. Confirmed by the fact the video has a women by a window, and some unknown person on Twitter also had an image with a window in it.

Do me a favour! ?

This conspiracy stuff is getting out of hand. All you need to do is release a image with loads going on which can be interpreted in unlimited ways. Wait for time to elapse, then crowbar in some connections which "we were being told".

4 minutes ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

589 usd end of the year ????  this is an organized scam, going on youtube ... that is impossible,  don't you see that the price is 50 cents and we are in october,  how is possible ??  this is a religion ..... based on illusions  and hope.

3000 financial institutions in 145 countries…

( https://youtu.be/itmRLul2NVI)

Edited by PhiGuy

32 minutes ago, PhiGuy said:

3000 financial institutions in 145 countries…

( https://youtu.be/itmRLul2NVI)

i have the feeling to be part of a religion waiting for the end of the world..... can we organize a night meeting with all 589 believers in an open campaign land , waiting for 589 usd at the light of the moon wearing white long dresses  ???

Edited by BibleChronologyXRP

17 minutes ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

i have the feeling to part of a religion waiting for the end of the world..... can we organize a night meeting with all 589 believers in an open campaign land , waiting for 589 usd at the light of the moon wearing white long dresses  ???

Only if each person brings 589 beers ? 

1 hour ago, KickingHorse said:

I like Sam.  It's fun to dream.  But it never fails.....I'll be watching one of his videos thinking to myself, "Hm...interesting....maybe it could happen".  Then he makes a hard left straight to crazy town and I can't listen anymore.  

I watched one video and was with him until he started talking about the need to stockpile food and arm yourselves in the event of some sort of doomsday scenario - He lost me at that point.

2 hours ago, KickingHorse said:

Crazy to who?... I think there's something to be learned from the "Marginal" individuals. Good work Sam. I am learning from u.