Chris_Reeves

Mercury FX Announcement Page

At 5:20 in the video he says we have plans for the Middle-East and Canada. As suggested already Coinfield would be good candidate for the next xRapid preferred exchange because they already offer XRP/AED, XRP/CAD and XRP/GBP pairings with decent volume.

https://xrparcade.com/markets/

2 hours ago, VanGogh said:

Great follow-up! Thank you for posting.

"Today we are testing the Philippines with an eye to go live in a week or so." Not sure what date this was filmed, but March is shaping up to be very productive in Asia for XRP.

Very good video

corridors open in 2 countries now, 10 countries by the middle of the year.  Can you please open up the corridor with Japan before the Rugby World cup? (that's Sept 2019)

4.45:  There is no reason why two people could not be members of the  XRapid network and we would not have to go through a clearing bank

; this is the same idea as money net int are putting into place.  See the video I just posted on this thread:

This system could be utilised for big companies that have offices in many countries - like petro-companies could link their offices to each other through Ripplenet.

Edited by Julian_Williams

42 minutes ago, hallwaymonitor said:

Now this.

rate from yen to dollars is 111 yen per dollar so I calculate the saving was in the region of $1,347 dollars

It seems like a huge saving and the transaction value seems much higher than we expect on the Rapid network at the moment - so it looks like XCurrent?

In any case I don not think there are any XRapid corridors open between Japan and Australia.

Mercury are certainly savvy in getting notice and getting their message across, it looks like a company that could grow very fast by being the first in a market.

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

rate from yen to dollars is 111 yen per dollar so I calculate the saving was in the region of $1,347 dollars

It seems like a huge saving and the transaction value seems much higher than we expect on the Rapid network at the moment - so it looks like XCurrent?

I agree. The last time Mercury-fx reported that they saved 13,232 USD from their client at January 31st 2019 (the tweet is within this thread).

They tweeted again and it's very unlikely that this is directly xRapid related. However, today 230,000 NOK is around 26,909 USD savings. I think these numbers are derived from their xCurrent. According to the Ripple's narrative xCurrent alone should bring about 30 % savings whereas when you add xRapid on top of that savings should increase to 60+ %.

23 minutes ago, hallwaymonitor said:

Looks like you can now pay with xRapid your honeymoon resort in Philippines.

So if this is true.....then all other xRapid possibilities of the past...since xRapid was launched were all just rumors?

So is this real or can we confirm that the "First xRapid" transaction just occurred?

So if this is true.....then all other xRapid possibilities of the past...since xRapid was launched were all just rumors?
So is this real or can we confirm that the "First xRapid" transaction just occurred?

Think “commercial” is important here

16 minutes ago, itcdominic said:

The first transfer to the philippines, yes.