Chris_Reeves

Mercury FX Announcement Page

Again, fantastic.  The last few days (since the official announcement of xRapid) have been a coming out party for the technology in the wider mainstream.  There's no more if/when/how - it's here!

Obviously this isn't reflected in the price yet, but who cares?  If XRP is going to be worth what we all want it to be worth someday, this is exactly what the road to that destination looks like.

I love it.

3 minutes ago, XRPonTheIronThrone said:

I hope Moneygram and WU are paying attention. 

I know about what WU CEO said, but haveb't heard anything regardong Moneygram, did they say anything negative about their pilots??

1 hour ago, Chris_Reeves said:

As with all things, we will start with modest sums and add 0s as we progress. Come the end of the pilot there is no reason we shouldn't be making payments of a million dollars or more.

This is for everyone who's flipping out XRP didn't double in price. Give it time, companies will slowly throw more and more at it seeing what the ledger can handle.

2 hours ago, Chris_Reeves said:

As with all things, we will start with modest sums and add 0s as we progress.

He's referring to the price of XRP, of course.  Hopefully to the end, not the front!

1 hour ago, princesultan said:

It doesn't mention xrapid and it talks about "testing"

If you have kindly sent a statement to this community XRP, I assume that some present or future intention to use XRapid should have.